Dr. Galan is a highly respected urologist in Monterrey, Mexico with more than 15 years of experience. He graduated from the Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon. Dr. Galan currently researches sexual dysfunction and prostate cancer. He has special training in urological oncology from the Cleveland Clinic in Ohio, the Mayo Clinic in Phoenix, Arizona, and hospitals in Paris, France.
Dr. Galan is an active member and contributor of the Mexican Society of Urology, Mexican Board of Urology, Mexican Association of Endourology and Laparoscopy as well as the Mexican Society of Oncological Urology.
Education and Training
- Medical Degree 1984 – Universidad Autonoma de NuevoLeon
- Internship 1987 – Hospital Jose A. Muguerza
- Residency General Surgery 1988 – Hospital General de Mexico
- Residency Urology 1991 – Hospital General de Mexico
- Residency Urologic Oncology 1993 – Hospital General de Mexico
Professional Associations / Affiliations
- Mexican Society of Urology
- Mexican Board of Urology
- Mexican Association of Endourologyand Laparoscopy
- Mexican Society of Oncological Urology
- License to practice in Mexico #1083320
- Bladder Stone Removal
- Vasectomy Reversal
- Percutaneous nephrolithotomy
- Intracorporeal Lithotripsy
- Extracorporeal Lithotripsy
- Artificial Urinary Sphincter
Submit free quote request on right for considering surgery by Dr. Juan Jose Galan and other world class doctors.