Below is the resume of Dr. Haresh Dodeja, M.D (MED): D.N.B (NEPH): M.N.A.M.S. Dr Dodeja, a consulting nephrologist and transplant physician at Wockhardt Hospital, well versed with all aspects of general nephrology and dialysis, including CRRT, and CAPD, as well as renal transplantation. Dr Dodeja is trained in advanced procedures like doing dynamic ultrasound guided biopsies, and insertion of Permacaths. He is especially interested in the management of renal disease in obstetric practice.
Haresh Dodeja – CURRICULUM VITAE
- MD in Medicine from Grant Medical College, one of the oldest and prestigious medical colleges of India.
- Training in nephrology and transplant medicine at Jaslok Hospital and Research Center.
- Diplomate in nephrology from the National Board of Education.
FELLOWSHIPS AND TRAINING
- Recipient of Dr P N Berry scholarship for the year 2003.
- Received the Royal College-sponsored Clinical Fellowship to train in the UK. He joined Professor John Feehally, well-respected teacher and president of the Renal Association to train with him at the Leicester General Hospital for a year.
- Twice recipient of the Best poster presentation in Hemodialysis and Transplant category.
- Presented his audit on CAPD patients which was presented at the World Congress of Nephrology in Singapore 2005.
- Co-authored a chapter on Poisoning and Renal Failure with Prof John Feehally for the new edition of Clinical Nephrology, April 2007.
Submit free quote request on right for considering kidney transplant by Dr. Haresh Dodeja and other world-class nephrologists.