Dr. Hernandez graduated with honors from the Medical School of the Instituto Tecnologico & Estudios Superiores de Monterrey (ITESM). He completed his residency in the city of Monterrey and received specialized training from Baylor College of Medicine in Houston. Furthermore, he specialized in breast reconstruction after mastectomy and aesthetic plastic surgery. In addition, he has participated in several conferences and attended many continuing medical education courses in Mexico, United States and Spain.
Dr. Hernandez is part of the Mexican Association for Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and the Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Mexican Board. He is a Board Certified physician and is well-known throughout the medical community in Hermosillo.
Education and Training
- Medical Degree 2000 – Instituto Tecnologico de Monterrey (ITESM)
- Internship 2000 – Hospital San Jose TEC de Monterrey
- General Surgery 2005 – Instituto Mexicano del Seguro Social, IMSS
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery 2008 – Instituto Mexicano del Seguro Social, IMSS
- 2008 – Clínica Planas, Barcelona Spain
- Baylor College of Medicine, Houston Texas
Professional Associations / Affiliations
- The Mexican Association of Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery A.C.
- License to practice in Mexico # 3579305
- Belt Lipectomy
- Brachioplasty (Arm Lift)
- Brazilian Butt Lift
- Breast Surgery
- Buttock Augmentation
- Chin Surgery
- Liposuction Li
- Rhytidectomy (Facelift)
- Vaginal Rejuvenation
Submit free quote request on right for considering surgery by Dr. Guillermo Hernandez and other world class doctors.