Below is the resume of Dr Gilberto Ungson Beltran, the most experienced duodenal switch surgeon in Mexico. His specialty is General Surgery and Sub-specialty is Digestive Surgery. He has been successfully performing minimally invasive surgery procedures since 1991.
Gilberto Ungson Beltran - CURRICULUM VITAE
- Graduated from the West Medical Center of IMSS, Guadalajara, Jalisco in 1990.
- Qualified in different surgical techniques in:
(a) University of Southern California, Los Angeles, Ca.
(b) Tucson Medical Center, Tucson, AZ. Minimum Invasion Center of Surgery
(c) M. Gea Gonzalez Hospital, Mexico, DF
(d) Virgen de los Lirios Hospital, Alcoy Alicante, Spain.
- Surgery Professor in multiple National Courses on Laparoscopic Surgery, Obesity Surgery and Nutritional Support.
- Certified and Re-certified by the Mexican Council of General Surgery, AC since the year 1990
- Head of the Surgery services at CIMA Hospital HERMOSILLO 2000-2002
Member and/or partner of:
- Mexican Association of General Surgery, A.C.
- International Federation of Surgery of Obesity (IFSO)
- Mexican Society of Obesity Surgery A.C.
- Professional Association of Surgeons of Sonora, AC
- Sonora Medical Federation, A.C.
- Hermosillo Medical Professional Association, AC.
Submit free quote request on right for considering duodenal switch surgery by Dr. Gilberto Ungson Beltran and other world class doctors.