Dr. Francisco Wolberg graduated from the Universidad Autonoma de Monterrey. He has studied and trained in the U.S. at the University of Texas in Austin, the Shriners Hospital for Children in Galveston, Texas, the Manhattan Eye, Ear and Throat Hospital in New York, and Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore. He is Board Certified by the Mexican Association of Plastic Surgery and is an active member of the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.
Dr. Wolberg’s private practice includes all types of cosmetic surgeries. He has extensive experience in aesthetic surgeries including breast augmentation, tummy-tuck, liposuction, and face lifts as well as others.
Education and Training
- Medical Degree – 1996, Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon
- Internship – 1996, Hospital Universitario de Monterrey
- General Surgery – 2002, Hospital José A. Muguerza,, Universidad de Monterrey
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery – 2005, Instituto Jalisciense de Cirugía Reconstructiva
- Johns Hopkins University Hospital in Baltimore, Maryland
- Manhattan Ear, Eye and Throat Hospital in New York City
- Shriners Burns Hospital in Galveston, Texas Hospital Galveston, Otoplasty
- University of Texas St. Davis Hospital, Austin Texas
Professional Associations / Affiliations
- The International Society Of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS)
- The Mexican Association of Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Colegio Noreste de Cirugía Plástica Estética y Reconstructiva
- Residents and Ex?Residents Association of Jalisco Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Institute, José Guerrerosantos, M.D.
- License to practice in Mexico # 2635197
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Lift / Mastopexy
- Breast Reduction
- Buttock Augmentation
- Chin Surgery
- Gynecomastia Liposuction
- Vaginal Rejuvenation