- 1995 – 2000: Universidad Latina de Costa Rica. University Degree in Dentistry. Doctor in Dental Surgery
- 2004 – 2006: Universidad Latinoamericana de Ciencia y Tecnología. Specialty in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics
- Social Medicine System, responsible for the Dentistry for the Buenos Aires County area.
- In charge of preventive and corrective Dentistry.
- 2000 – 2001: CCSS, Buenos Aires Clinic
- 2001 – 2002: Private Consulting Room , Burstin Clinic, SJ
- 2002 – 2004: Align Costa Rica, Global Park, Heredia
DENTAL TECH – STAFF DENTIST – SUPERVISOR
- Dental Technician duties: treating virtual cases (technology)
- Staff Dentist duties: consulting and solving problems regarding Invisalign cases concerning Dental Techs.
- Supervisor duties: responsible of production and discipline issues for the 400 Team.
- 2007: Private Consulting Room/Orthodontics, Cima Hospital, SJ
- 2008: Align Technology Certification as an Invisalign provider.
Member of the Costa Rican Academy of Orthodontics
- Colegio de Dentistas de Costa Rica.
- Member of the World Federation of Orthodontics
- Fluent in both Spanish and English
- 2008: Tutor several Dentistry students in Basic Orthodontics
- Universidad Latina de Costa
DENTAL MEETINGS AND SEMINARS:
- October 2004: FAOCA Congress. Central American Federation of Orthodontic Academies.
- October 2005: Diagnosis and Biomechanics, MBT Philosophy. Dr. Hugo Trevisi.
- June 2007: Orthopedic Treatment of Skeletal Class III. Dr. Fernando Morales.
- October – November 2007: Mixed Dentition Patient Handling. West Corporation of Dental Specialties.
- November 2007: Impacted Maxillary Canines. Dr. Samir Bichara.
- Spanish as first language
- English: Certificate of Completion – English Program. English Learning Center. Universidad Interamericana.
- French: Diplome National du Brevet. Certificat Pratique de la Langue Française.
Submit free quote request on right for considering Dental Surgery by Dr. Felix Guido Castro and other world class Dental Surgeons in Costa Rica and other International Destinations.