Dr. Deep Goel, DNB, FRCS (England)
Minimal Invasive & Gastro Intestinal Surgeon – Gurgaon, India
Dr. Deep Goel is Consultant- Minimal Invasive & Gastro Intestinal Surgeon. His main area of interest is Minimal Invasive Abdominal Cancer Surgery apart from general laparoscopic surgery. He has also authored a number of publications, research papers and abstracts and has been actively involved in organizing various seminars, workshops, conferences and delivering guest lectures throughout the country and abroad.
- Consultant – Minimal Invasive & Gastro Intestinal Surgeon
- Consultant – Minimal Invasive Surgeon, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi from May 2000 till May 2007
- Specialist Registrar – The Royal London Hospital, Whitechapel, London,Feb 1998-Oct 1998.
- Specialist Registrar – General and Minimally Invasive Surgery, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, 1996-1998
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
Residencies and Fellowship:
- 1996 – DNB (General Surgery)
- September 1998 – Fellow, The Royal College of Surgeons, England
- Fellowship in Colorectal Minimal Invasive Surgery, Mount Sinai Medical School, New York, USA
- Fellowship in Minimal Invasive Surgery at Bagatelle Hospital, Bourdaux, France
- 2007 – Honorary Fellow of Association of Minimal Access Surgeons Of India
- 1991 – M.B.B.S. from Kasturba Gandhi Medical College, Manglore-Manipal (Gold Medalist)
RESEARCH AND PUBLICATIONS:
- Comparative evaluation of laparoscopic cholecystectomy with and without gas.
- Gastroscopic assisted laparoscopic cystogastrostomy in management of pseudocysts of the pancreas – Surg Laparosc Endosc Percutan Dec 2002 – (Co-Author)
- Laparoscopic management of perforation peritonitis in Enteric fever – a preliminary study sent to Journal of Laprosc Endosc. Advanced Surgical Techniques. (Co-Author)
- Laparoscopic management of testicular tumor in intra-abdominal testes – Grand Rounds Journal Online
- Member of the Editorial Board, Indian Journal of Coloproctology (IJCP)
- Fellow of Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India (AMASI)
- National faculty – Fellowship (MAS) examination by Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India.
- Chief demonstrator for live operative solid organ (minimal invasive) surgical course (WET lab) at Ethicon Surgical Institute, New Delhi
- Member of the editorial board of Online Journal Grand Rounds