Dr. Deep Goel is Consultant- Minimal Invasive & Gastro Intestinal Surgeon. His main area of interest is Minimal Invasive Abdominal Cancer Surgery apart from general laparoscopic surgery. He has also authored a number of publications, research papers and abstracts and has been actively involved in organizing various seminars, workshops, conferences and delivering guest lectures throughout the country and abroad.
- Consultant – Minimal Invasive & Gastro Intestinal Surgeon
- Consultant – Minimal Invasive Surgeon, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi from May 2000 till May 2007
- Specialist Registrar – The Royal London Hospital, Whitechapel, London,Feb 1998-Oct 1998.
- Specialist Registrar – General and Minimally Invasive Surgery, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, 1996-1998
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
Residencies and Fellowship:
- 1996 – DNB (General Surgery)
- September 1998 – Fellow, The Royal College of Surgeons, England
- Fellowship in Colorectal Minimal Invasive Surgery, Mount Sinai Medical School, New York, USA
- Fellowship in Minimal Invasive Surgery at Bagatelle Hospital, Bourdaux, France
- 2007 – Honorary Fellow of Association of Minimal Access Surgeons Of India
- 1991 – M.B.B.S. from Kasturba Gandhi Medical College, Manglore-Manipal (Gold Medalist)
RESEARCH AND PUBLICATIONS:
- Comparative evaluation of laparoscopic cholecystectomy with and without gas.
- Gastroscopic assisted laparoscopic cystogastrostomy in management of pseudocysts of the pancreas – Surg Laparosc Endosc Percutan Dec 2002 – (Co-Author)
- Laparoscopic management of perforation peritonitis in Enteric fever – a preliminary study sent to Journal of Laprosc Endosc. Advanced Surgical Techniques. (Co-Author)
- Laparoscopic management of testicular tumor in intra-abdominal testes – Grand Rounds Journal Online
- Member of the Editorial Board, Indian Journal of Coloproctology (IJCP)
- Fellow of Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India (AMASI)
- National faculty – Fellowship (MAS) examination by Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India.
- Chief demonstrator for live operative solid organ (minimal invasive) surgical course (WET lab) at Ethicon Surgical Institute, New Delhi
- Member of the editorial board of Online Journal Grand Rounds
Submit free quote request on right for considering Surgery by Dr. Deep Goel and other world class Surgeons in India and other International Destinations.