Dr. Estrada graduated from the Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara. He completed his residency in urology at Sonora General Hospital. In addition, he took continuing medical education courses in Guadalajara and at the University of Arizona. Dr. Estrada obtained a fellowship in urological laparoscopy at UT Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas, graduating with honors. He has participated in many courses and conferences such as: Urolithiasis in Orlando; Urologic Oncology at the University of Arizona and Basic Laparoscopy in Anaheim, California.
He has participated in annual meetings of the American Urological Association, American Urologic Confederation, Mexican Society of Urology, and the School of Urologists in Sonora.
Education and Training
- Medical Degree 1996 – Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara
- Internship 1997 – Hospital General del Estado Hermosillo, Sonora
- Residency General Surgery – 2000 – Hospital General Cd Obregon, Sonora
- Urology 2004 – Hospital General del Estado Hermosillo, Sonora
- Fellowships Urological Laparoscopy Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas, Texas
Professional Associations / Affiliations
- School of Urologists in Sonora
- American Urological Association
- License to practice in Mexico #2765756
- Bladder Stone Removal
- Vasectomy Reversal
- Percutaneous nephrolithotomy
- Extracorporeal Lithotripsy
- Artificial Urinary Sphincter
Submit free quote request on right for considering surgery by Dr. Alberto Esteban Estrada and other world class doctors.