Dr. Ajaya Nand Jha, M.S. (Surgery), F.R.C.S. and F.R.C.S.
(Surgical Neurology) from UK
Doctor Ajaya Nand Jha is expert neurosurgeon in India. His area of expertise includes Minimal Invasive Image Guided Surgery, Brain Tumor Surgery, Cerebrovascular Surgery and Stereotactic Surgery
- 1976 – M.B.B.S, Armed Forces Medical College University of Poona, India
- F.I.C.S. International College of Surgeons
- 1981 – M.S. (Surgery) Lady Hardinge Medical College, University of Delhi, India
- 1983 – F.R.C.S., Edinburgh, UK
- 1987 – F.R.C.S., (Surgical Neurology), Edinburgh, UK
List Of Procedures Performed:
- Image guided Neurosurgery
- Dedicated X knife (Radio-surgery)
- Intra-operative MR with image guidance for Brain Tumor Surgery
- Aneurysm Surgery
- Dr. Jha introduced the use of frameless Stereotaxis and developed a dedicated Radio Surgical System at Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi, India.
- He has contributed numerous chapters in International and National books and journals of high repute.
- He has also conducted several CME programs and authored chapters in many books.
- 2nd position in All India Post Graduate Examination
- Award of Special Excellence – Indian Medical Association, South Delhi Branch, 21st Sept ’97
- “Chief of Naval Staff Bronze Medal” for Pathology, AFMC Poona
- “Smt. Raja Lakshmi Ramchandran Memorial Trophy” for The Best Surgical Resident of the Year Lady Hardinge Medical College, University of Delhi
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh, UK
- Member of the British Medical Association, UK
- Associate Member of the Society of British Neurological Surgeons, UK
- Member of the Manchester Medical Society, UK
- Life Member of the Neurological Society of India
- Life Member of Indian Medical Association
- Associate Member of Indian Medical Association, NEBS Branch
- Life Member Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine
- Member of International Stereotactic Radio surgery Society, USA
- Executive Committee Member of Indian Society for Cerebro Vascular Surgery
- Member of Congress of Neurological Surgeons, USA