Dr. A.K. Singh is a well known Neurosurgeon of India. He has numerous scientific articles to his credit and is the author of three textbooks on Neurosurgery, which are widely read in India and abroad.
- He was the Director Professor and Head of the Department of Neurosurgery at MAMC and associated with the G.B.Pant Hospital New Delhi.
- He is an innovative surgeon who is credited with introducing the widespread use of the microscope in modern neurosurgical practice there by making it safe and minimally invasive.
- He has introduced several new techniques. To name a few – microscopic transoral procedures for craniovertebral anomalies, Micro vascular decompression for trigeminal neuralgia, Neuro endoscopy and is known as the master of spine surgery in India.
- He is an examiner of Postdoctoral courses in all the major universities of the country and can be described as teacher of teachers as his students are now heading the Neurosurgery departments all over the country and abroad.
- The American Association of NS have described them as significant contributions to neuroscience.
- He is visiting Neurosurgeon to Madras Neuro Centre- Chennai. Recipient of B.C. Roy award for excellence in Neurosurgery.
- He was honoured with Lifetime Achievement award in the year 2001 by the Jhunjhunwala Trust.
- He is the President of Delhi Neurological Association.
Submit free quote request on the right for considering Neurosurgery treatment by Dr A K Singh and other world class doctors.