Here is the testimonial of Michael Sharp, a patient who traveled from the UK to India for a computer-assisted total knee replacement surgery. He availed the services of Medical Tourism Corporation to facilitate his surgery.
Disclaimer: Results may vary. We do not guarantee any specific outcomes.
Sharp shares his knee surgery experience in India.
- Before he came to India he expected the hospital would be clean.
- Was surprised on arrival, to see it was better than expected.
- Immaculate operating theater; nurses were fantastic, happy, smiling and cheerful.
- Believes made a good decision to have computer-aided knee surgery in India.
- Doctors and surgeon visited him quite frequently to keep him informed.
- Even with visa, airplane fare & other expenses added, the price of computerized knee replacement in India came out to be a fifth of what it would in England.
Watch more patient reviews on knee replacement surgery facilitated by Medical Tourism Corporation across world-class hospitals in India in theTestimonial section of our website.
Submit the free quote-request form on the right for more details.