Medical Tourism Corporation is in association with Avila’s Dental Group, a leading dental clinic situated in the Mexican resort city of Rosarito, Baja California. Located just about 20 miles from the US-border, the clinic boasts latest technology and well-experienced staff with impressive credentials.
The clinic has bilingual staff and its popularity with the dental tourists can be gauged from the fact that over 90% of its patients are Americans and Canadians.
Dental Procedures Offered
- Biological / alternative dentistry
- Bone graft surgery
- Dental bridges
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Dental crowns
- Teeth implants
- Periodontal care
- Orthodontic treatments
- Root canal treatment(endodontics)
- Teeth whitening
- Dental veneers
Certificates and Licences
Clinic Features and Facilities
- Digital X-rays for imaging free of radiations
- Stringent hygiene and sterilization practices observed
- Procedures followed as per the American Dental Association (ADA) requirements
- Well-appointed waiting rooms
- FREE one-night hotel stay for those opting for major procedures
- Medical fast pass for reduced wait times and quick border crossing
- Payment modes accepted – credit cards, cash, personal checks
- Conveniently located just 20 miles from the US-Mexico border
Take a visual tour of Avila’s Dental Clinic here.
Medical Tourism Corporation facilitates quality and affordable dental work at this state-of-the-art clinic in Rosarito, BC. For more information, get in touch with us through the quote-form on the right.