Choose Mexico and get attractive lower body lift packages. Free Pick-up. Hotel Bookings for Special Tariffs. Pre and Post Ops Included.
Lower body lift, or belt lipectomy , involves correcting sagging, redundant skin in the thighs, buttocks and the abdomen. It is an extended form of a high lateral tension abdominoplasty in which the abdominal muscles are tightened horizontally.
Lower Body Lift Packages for Mexico
We, at Medical Tourism Corporation, offer attractive packages for lower body lift in Mexico costing about $10,450 (including abdomen, thighs, and buttocks).
Since the above mentioned prices are subject to change, we recommend that you fill our online quote-form for the latest prices.
Average Length of Hospitalization
You will be required to be hospitalized for about one night. Total length of your trip would be about 12 days.
Courtesy Ground Transportation
As part of our package for lower body lift in the major Mexican cities, we provide free pick-up services.
Why Mexico for Belt Lipectomy?
- Opportunity to save substantially over US prices.
- Geographical proximity of the country to the United States and Canada which translates to reduced travel expenses and time.
- No difficulty in having your surgery scheduled because of nil or negligible waiting time.
- No language barriers as medical professionals we are associated with speak English well.
- No sense of being in a foreign country as the country’s major cities are quite “Americanized”.
Why Choose Us?
- Attractive belt lipectomy packages
- Highly experienced plastic surgeons for your surgery
- Treatment at a state-of-the-art surgery center
- Complimentary ground transportation
- Pre and post-ops included in the package
- Full travel assistance
- 24*7 destination manager to assist you
- Visa and passport expedite
- Help in finding cheap airfares
- Hotel bookings at special tariffs
About the Plastic Surgeon
We work with one of the leading plastic surgeons in Cancun, a beautiful Mexican resort city, who has over 15 years of experience of treating patients primarily from the United States, Canada, and England. Below is a sneak-peek into his education and experience:
- Certification in plastic and reconstructive Surgery from the Mexican Council of Surgery
- Fellowship from the Jose Guerrero Director Institute of Surgery Plastic and Reconstructive in Guadalajara, Jalisco, 1988-1989
- Fellowship in plastic and reconstructive surgery under Prof. Doctor Mülbahuer from Krankenhaus
- Bugenhauesen in Munich, Germany (1996-97)
- Member of the International Society of Aesthetics Plastic Surgery
- Mexican Association of Plastic Surgery, Esthetic and Reconstructive Surgery
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- American Medical Association
Click here to read more on his profile.
About the Surgery Center
Your body lift procedure will be done at one of the foremost cosmetic surgery centers in Cancun. It features the following:
- Successful track-record of more than a decade
- Doctors are members of the International Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Surgeons are regular attendees at the congresses organized by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Highest standards of sterilization observed at the center
- Extremely low infection rates as the center is exclusively dedicated to elective procedures such as plastic surgery
- Free pick-up and drop facility
- Hotel stay for special tariffs
- Personal coordinators for all patients who take care of everything, right from assisting in lab work to even arranging for sightseeing if desired by the patient
- Nurses are also provided for extra costs
What is Lower Body Lift Surgery?
- Lower body lift is a procedure that involves removing sagging skin from the abdomen, and making the thighs and buttocks tauter.
- The procedure involves making an incision which runs from the back to the thighs, thereby giving the plastic surgeon access to redundant fatty tissues and skin that can be removed.
- After stretching and smoothening out the remaining tissues, the incisions are closed.
- You make a good candidate for lower body lift if you have lost massive amounts of weight and suffer from sagging skin in the buttocks and the front and back of the thighs.
- The incisions are made strategically in the areas that will get covered by innerwear and which also come in the natural anatomical folds of the body.
- You will be able to resume your day-to-day activities four to six weeks after your surgery.
Planning Your Cosmetic Surgery Trip
The following information should help you plan your trip to Mexico for lower body lift:
- US citizens are advised to sign up for the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to get regular updates on security and warning alerts.
- US Consular Agency in Cancun: Blvd. Kukulcan Km 13 ZH Torre La Europea, Despacho 301 Cancun, Quintana Roo, C.P. 77500; telephone (011)(52)(998) 883-0272.
- US and Canadian citizens need a valid passport to enter Mexico.
- Non-Mexican citizens entering the country by air or venturing beyond the border zone need to obtain a Forma Migratoria Multiple (FMM).
- These can be obtained from Mexican consulates, tourism offices, airports in the border zone and airlines serving the country.
- Loss of FMM can invite delays and fines upon departure.
- Medical tourists are advised to be aware of their surroundings.
- They are advised not to venture out alone at night.
- Do not pull out cash from ATMs after dark.
- Stick to ATMs located inside your hotel or hospital rather than a stand-alone one in the middle of a street.
Useful Language Tips
We at Medical Tourism Corporation believe in enhancing the patient experience and hence work with English-speaking doctors and surgeons in the leading Mexican cities. However, since Spanish is the most widely spoken language in the country, it will always be better for you to keep a list of the most commonly used Spanish words and phrases:
- Yes – Si
- No – No
- Hello – Hola
- Goodbye – Adios
- Sorry – Lo Siento
- Please – Por Favor
- Thank you – Gracias
- I don’t speak Spanish – No hablo español
- Do you speak English? – Habla usted ingles?
Submit the free quote-request form on the right for more information on lower body lift in Mexico.