Dr Upendra Kaul is an accomplished Cardiologist in India. He is an MD Medicine (1975) and a DM Cardiology (1978) from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. His Post Graduation training in Interventional Cardiology was obtained in Australia under the aegis of the Australian Post Graduate Federation of Medicine in 1983-84.
- He has been on the faculty of G.B Pant Hospital (New Delhi), PGIMER (Chandigarh) and was Professor of Cardiology at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
- He held the post of Director, Interventional Cardiology and Cardiac Electrophysiology at Batra Hospital, New Delhi.
- He is an active member of several professional bodies, has participated in and conducted numerous live interventional cardiology demonstrations at National and International meets.
- He is on the faculty of several prestigious universities in the USA, Europe, Far East, China and Australia.
- Dr Kaul is a past President of the Cardiological Society of India and is currently the Vice President of the SAARC Cardiac Society.
- He is the recipient of the Dr. BC Roy Award for ‘Developing Specialities’ for the year 1999 and has more than 450 publications to his credit.
Submit free quote request on the right for considering Interventional Cardiology by Dr Upendra Kaul and other world class doctors.