Dr. Uma Chaturvedi is a Consultant – Lab Medicine. She specializes in field of surgical pathology with special reference to tumor pathology and immunohistochemistry. She has authored a number of publications, research papers and abstracts and has been actively involved in organizing various seminars, workshops and conferences throughout the country.
- Consultant – Pathology in Gurgaon, India
- 1974 – 2006: Director Professor, Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
- 1974: MD (Pathology), Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi University
- 1968: M.B.B.S. from Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi University
- President of International Academy of Pathology- Indian Division for 2007-2008
- Fellow of Indian College of Pathology – Since 1999
- Life Member of the Indian Association of Pathologist and Microbiologists (IAPM)
- Life member of Regional Chapter of IAPM
- Life member, Delhi Chapter of Hematology
Submit free quote request on right for considering Consultation by Dr. Uma Chaturvedi and other world class Surgeons in India and other International Destinations.