Dr Sonu Agarwal is a well known Obstetrician and Gynaecologist in India. She received her MBBS degree in year 1991 and DGO in 1995.
Procedures done: Instrumental delivery, complicated C – sections, Urogynaecology, Laparoscopic Ovarian Cyctectomy, Myomectomyies with uterus conserving surgery.
Qualification: MBBS, DGO, MR COG, UK, ALSO Instructor (UK).
Skills & Procedures Expertise:
- Trained in UK in Laparoscopic surgery, Urogynaecology, Maternal medicine.
- Competent in performing complicated Obstetric procedures like instrumental delivery, complicated C – sections, handling major Obstetric emergencies.
- Worked with HIV Unit.
- Trained in performing Level – II Laparoscopic surgery – Laparoscopic assisted vaginal Hysterectomy, Laparoscopic ovarian cyctectomy, laparoscopic oophorectomy.
- Trained in working as a part of fibroid management operated complicated fibroid uterus specialized in myomectomyies with uterus conserving surgery.
- Trained in Level – II Hysteroscopy.
Publications and Presentations:
- Invited as guest Lecturer for MR COG part II courses held in UK and in New Delhi.
- Organized a CME – CTG workshop under the aegis of RCOG – AOGD in August 2010, Delhi.
- Faculty for training of MRCOG courses.