Dr. Rodrigo Araya is a distinguished plastic surgeon from Costa Rica, who specializes in all kinds of cosmetic and reconstructive procedures. He is certified by the North American Board of Plastic Surgeons, Diplomatic, North American Board of Plastic, Reconstructive and Cosmetic Surgery as well as the Mexican Board of Plastic, Reconstructive and Cosmetic Surgery.
Dr. Araya is among the few cosmetic surgeons of Costa Rica, who are fluent in English and can openly explain the details to the patients.
- Member of the Mexican Council of Plastic, Reconstructive and Cosmetic Surgery.
- Member of the Costa Rican Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Cosmetic Surgery.
- Member of the Iberolatinoamerican Society of Plastic Surgeons.
- Member of the College of Surgeons of Costa Rica.
Hospital and Clinic
- Member of the Medical Staff of the Department of Plastic, Reconstructive and Burn Unit at the San Juan de Dios General Hospital (Costa Rica)
- Member of the Plastic, Reconstructive, and Cosmetic Surgery Specialist Consultant at the Clinica Biblica Hospital (Costa Rica)
- Consultant office in Plastic Surgery at the La Guaria Medical Centre (San José)
- Associate Cosmetic Surgeon at Villa Plenitud (Costa Rica)
- Faculty member of Joint Commission International (JCI)-accredited CIMA Hospital
- Offers a wide range of plastic surgery procedures
- Personal post-op follow-up
- Fluent in English and other languages
- Answers emails promptly
Dr. Araya is adept at performing various types of aesthetic surgeries, and holds special expertise in performing minimally invasive facial rejuvenation procedures using endoscopy involving lifting techniques of the face, neck, eyes, and forehead.
Submit the quote-request form for considering plastic surgery by Dr. Rodrigo Araya in Costa Rica.