Dr P N Kakar, with 32 years of experience in anaesthesia, in both national and international scenarios, is a well known anaesthesiologist in India. His core areas of specialization are anaesthesia for joint replacement surgeries,obstetric analgesia (walking epidurals), regional anaesthesia, and post operative analgesia.
- A graduate of Amritsar Medical College and MD from Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi, he has brought laurels to his parent institutions both in India and abroad.
- He has worked in peace times in India and has worked in war torn towns of Iran as a specialist, and has the experience of transporting injured patients from battlefields by helicopters.
- Having gained his experience in ICCU and ICU of two premier institutions in Delhi, he is a rare mix of anaesthesiologist and a physician.
- He also had the privilege of developing and heading the departments of anaesthesia of quite a few major hospitals in Delhi and has been instrumental in bringing up Department of Anaesthesia and Pain Management in Max Group of Hospitals as the Director of Anaesthesia and Pain Management.
- An academician, he has several publications both in national as well as international journals.
- A frequent speaker in conferences, he has organized several national and international conferences as the Chairman.
- He is also a recognized post graduate teacher of Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine (ISCCM).
- Passionate about his work and a dedicated anaesthesiologist, he has trained many of his colleagues in different pain management techniques as well.
- He has been a pioneer in Delhi to bring in ultrasound guided nerve blocks and central venous lines.
Submit free quote request on the right for considering regional anaesthesia by Dr. P N Kakar and other world class doctors.