Dr. Mukund Jagannathan is an Indian plastic surgeon and is widely known for craniofacial surgery. He is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and the Indian Society of Cleft Lip, Palate and Craniofacial anomalies. He has more than 35 publications in National and International journals.
Areas of Expertise
- Aesthetic (cosmetic) surgery
- Craniofacial surgery
- International member, American Society of Plastic Surgeons.
- Life member, Association of Plastic Surgeons of India.
- Life member, Indian Society of Cleft lip, palate and Craniofacial anomalies.
- Life member, Association of medical Consultants, Mumbai.
Advanced Training/ exposure
- Providence hospital, Southfield Michigan- Craniofacial and Aesthetic
- Manhattan Eye, Ear and Throat hospital New York- Aesthetic
- Newport Beach Medical Centre, California- Aesthetic
- Georgetown Hospital, Washington DC- breast surgery
- Meetings of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery in 2007 (New York), 2008(San Diego)
- More than 35 publications in indexed national and international journals. Editorial board member and reviewer for the Indian Journal of Plastic Surgery; article reviewer for other international journals.
- Invited speaker for conferences in Bahrain (2006) and Muscat (2007); several presentations and educational lectures given over last decade.
- Involved in academics and training of Plastic Surgeons for the last 20 years. Awarded the Ethicon Visiting Professor of Plastic Surgery for year 2011, by the Association in recognition of contribution to academics and teaching.
Submit free quote request on the right for considering Aesthetic & Craniofacial Surgery by Dr. Mukund Jagannathan and other world class doctors.