Dr. Tehrani is an Endo Vascular Surgeon who went to the medical school in Royal College of Surgeons in Dublin in Ireland and then moved to the US for Surgical Internship at Boston Medical Centre in Boston and Surgical Residency at St. Elizabeth’s Medical Center, Boston. He completed his Vascular Surgery Fellowship at Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Chicago.
He has to his credit a number of research papers on Cardiac Surgery and Vascular Medicine. He has also published articles and abstracts in renowned medical journals in the US and has been invited to conduct lectures around the world.
- Consultant – Radiology in Gurgaon, India
- Associate Professor & HOD, Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre, Bhopal, MP, India
- Senior Consultant and In charge, Bhopal Medical Centre, Bhopal, MP, India
- Consultant Radiologist, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi, India
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
- 1994: M.D. (Radiodiagnosis), Devi Ahilya University & MGM Medical College, Indore, MP, India
- 1989: M.B.B.S. from Devi Ahilya University & MGM Medical College, Indore, MP, India
PROFESSIOPNAL HONORS AND AWARDS:
- Winner of Dr. Sugandhi Gold Medal for best paper on Uterine fibroid embolisation
RESEARCH AND PUBLICATIONS:
- Research on late changes of MIC gas in the lungs of Methyle Iso-Cynide (MIC) gas victims
- Radiofrequency Tissue Ablation: An Early Indian Experience. Indian Journal of Gastro-Enterol
- Radiofrequency tissue ablation of Unresectable Pancreatic carcinamo: Feasility, Efficacy and safety Journal of Pancreas
- Indian Journal of Radiology and Imaging (IRIA)
- Indian Society of Vascular and Interventional Radiology (ISVIR)
- Indian Society of Neuro-Radiology (ISNR)
- Radiology Society of North America (RSNA)
Submit free quote request on right for considering Consultation by Dr. Kailash Patel and other world class Doctors in India and other International Destinations.