Below is resume of Dr. Ivan Calderon Perez from Costa Rica, Gynecology & Obstetrics Surgeon (urogynecology, urodynamics, uroneurology, vaginal surgery). Has extensive experince, a Doctrate in Medicine & General Surgery.
1. 1977-1982: Primary
2. 1983-1987: Secondary High School
3. 1988: Technological Institute of Costa Rica (University)
1. 1995 – II International symposium in Cancerology
2. 1995 – Life saving Cardio Pulmonary Resucitation course
3. 1996 – Doctor’s assistant in General Medicine, at Max Teran Valls. Hospital
4. 1996 – Advanced course in Cardio Support
5. 1998 – Recurrent actualizations in Gynecology and Obstetrics, San Jose
6. 1999 – National Congress in Urology, Pre-Congress Course in Urinary Incontinence and Obstetrics
7. 2000 – Mexican Association of Gynecology and Obstetrics
8. Feb. 2001 to July 2001 – Medical assistant in Gyno/Obstetrics at Dr. Enrique Baltodano Briceno Hospital in Liberia, C.R.
9. Aug. 2001 to Jan. 2002 – Medical Assistant in Gyno/Obstetrics at Dr. Max Peralta Hospital in Cartago, Costarica
10. Feb. to May 2002 – Medical Assistant in Gynecology and Obstetrics in Health Dept. of Guarco and the Clinica Biblica Hospital
11. Dec. 2002
Memberships & Certifications:
1. Better reading Course
2. English course in Hemphill Schools & in Fundatec
3. Computer course at I. N. A.
4. Complementary cont. –
a) “An approach to Outpatient Urodynamics” in Mexico Presented in:
b) “Bacterial Flora in Costa Ricans in the San Juan de Dios Hospital with Premature Rupture of Membranes” at San Juan de Dios Hospital.
c) Aug. 2000 – National Institute of Perinatology of Mexico, DF (INPER).
d) Sept. 2000 – Fifth National Course of Urodynamics and Urinary Incontinence of Strength. Michoacan.
e) Oct. 2000 – Investigational Protocol “An Ambulatory Urodynamics in Mexico. “An approach to Ambulatory Urodynamics in Mexico”.
The course was in The Espanol Hospital in Mexico.
Submit free quote request on right for considering surgery by Dr. Ivan Calderon Perez and other world class doctors.
*Please review our full disclaimers, Terms & Conditions and, Health Privacy & Confidentiality Statement. Individual results may vary. The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA or any medical professional.