Below is resume of Dr. Ivan Calderon Perez from Costa Rica, Gynecology & Obstetrics Surgeon (urogynecology, urodynamics, uroneurology, vaginal surgery). Has extensive experince, a Doctrate in Medicine & General Surgery.
* Vaginal Surgery
Education and Training:
1983-1987: SECONDARY HIGH SCHOOL
1988: Technological Institute of Costa Rica (University)
1989-1994: University of Costa Rica
Licensed in Medical and General Surgery
Doctorate in Medicine and General Surgery
Aug. 19th: Mexican Association Climateric Studies
“Integral management of Climateric:Â A Critical Review”.
Aug. 28, 29 Conference-National Mexican Secretary of Defense
Current management of Urodynamics in Urogynecology”.
Clinic in Specialties for Women
Military Hospital, Mexico, DF.
Aug. 31 to Sept. 2nd:Â Mexican Federation of Endoscopy, Gynecology and
“First course in Mini Laparoscopic Gynecology” at Espanol Hospital DF.Â
Sept. 22, 23Â “Fifth National Course in Urodynamics and Urinary Incontinence:Â Urogynecology and Uroneurology applied to Urodynamics at Fiesta Inn Morelia Hotel, Michoacan.
Feb. 14th 1. Symposium:Â Management of Gastroesophageal reflux at The Espuelas Hotel.
May 18th 2. 8th Recurrent Actualization in Gynecology and Obstetrics at The Espuelas Hotel
April 5th 3. Endothelium Symposium:Â Pathological Implications and Therapeutics at The Espuelas Hotel
April 4. Symposium on management of Hypertension at
The Espuelas Hotel-UNIBE
June 5. PreCongress in Urogynecology at the Corobici Hotel
June 6. Third Congress of Gynecology and Obstetrics at Corobici Hotel.
Current Actualization course at Clinica Biblica Hospital
June 2. PreCongress in Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology
June 3. National Congress in Gynecology and Obstetrics at
Surgical Assistant and Delivery Assistant during the one year social service.
* 1995 Medical practice, in Health at Max Teran Valls. Hospital
* 1996 Doctor’s assistance in General Medicine in Health Dept. at Max Teran Valls. Hospital
* 1997-1999 Residency in Gynecology and Obstetrics, at San Juan de Dios Hospital.
* 2000 Sub-specialties in urogynecology, Urodynamics, Uroneurology and vaginal surgery, at Espanol Hospital in Mexico DF.
* 1995 II International symposium in Cancerology
* 1995 Life saving Cardio Pulmonary Resucitation course
* 1996 Doctor’s assistant in General Medicine, at Max Teran Valls. Hospital
* 1996 Advanced course in Cardio Support
* 1998 Recurrent actualizations in Gynecology and Obstetrics, San Jose
* 1999 National Congress in Urology
Pre-Congress Course in Urinary Incontinence and ObstetricsÂ
* 2000 Mexican Association of Gynecology and Obstetrics
1. Module No. 21 (March 18th) Alterations of pelvic static
2. Module No. 22 (March 25th) Urinary Incontinence
3. Module No. 28 (May 20th) Endoscopic Infertility
* Feb. 2001 to July 2001
Medical assistant in Gyno/Obstetrics at “Dr. Enrique Baltodano Briceno Hospital” in Liberia, C.R.
* Aug. 2001 to Jan. 2002
Medical Assistant in Gyno/Obstetrics at Dr. Max Peralta Hospital in
* Feb. to May 2002
Medical Assistant in Gynecology and Obstetrics in Health Dept. of Guarco and the Clinica Biblica Hospital
* Dec. 2002
Medical Assistant in Gynecology and Obstetrics
Medical Assistant in Gynecology and Obstetrics-Medical Center of PinaresÂ
Memberships & Certifications:
* 2000 Member of the Mexican Association for Gynecology and Obstetrics
Better reading Course
English course in Hemphill Schools & in Fundatec
Computer course at I. N. A.
“An approach to Outpatient Urodynamics” in Mexico Presented in:
* Urogynecology (Official Dept of the Mexican Association in Gynecological Urology).
* The Bulletin of the Mexican College of Urology
*Chapter of the New Text Book in Gynecology INPER
“Bacterial Flora in Costa Ricans in the San Juan de Dios Hospital with Premature Rupture of Membranes” at San Juan de Dios Hospital.
Aug. 2000 National Institute of Perinatology of Mexico, DF (INPER).
Sept. 2000 Fifth National Course of Urodynamics and Urinary Incontinence of Strength. Michoacan.
Oct. 2000 Investigational Protocol “An Ambulatory Urodynamics in Mexico.
“An approach to Ambulatory Urodynamics in Mexico”
The course was in The Espanol Hospital in Mexico.
Submit free quote request on right for considering surgery by Dr. Ivan Calderon Perez and other world class doctors.