Below is resume of Dr. Ivan Calderon Perez from Costa Rica, Gynecology & Obstetrics Surgeon (urogynecology, urodynamics, uroneurology, vaginal surgery). Has extensive experince, a Doctrate in Medicine & General Surgery.
Dr. Ivan Calderon Perez – CURRICULUM VITA
- Vaginal Surgery
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
1. 1977-1982: Primary
2. 1983-1987: Secondary High School
3. 1988: Technological Institute of Costa Rica (University)
- Licensed in Medical and General Surgery
- Doctorate in Medicine and General Surgery
- Aug. 19: Mexican Association Climateric Studies – “Integral management of Climateric: A Critical Review”.
- Aug. 28, 29 Conference: National Mexican Secretary of Defense – “Current management of Urodynamics in Urogynecology” at Clinic in Specialties for Women, Military Hospital, Mexico, DF.
- Aug. 31 to Sept. 2: Mexican Federation of Endoscopy, Gynecology and Micro-surgery – “First course in Mini Laparoscopic Gynecology” at Espanol Hospital DF.
- Sept. 22, 23: “Fifth National Course in Urodynamics and Urinary Incontinence: Urogynecology and Uroneurology applied to Urodynamics at Fiesta Inn Morelia Hotel, Michoacan.
- Feb. 14 – Symposium: Management of Gastroesophageal reflux at The Espuelas Hotel.
- May 18 – 8th Recurrent Actualization in Gynecology and Obstetrics at The Espuelas Hotel
- April 5- Endothelium Symposium: Pathological Implications and Therapeutics at The Espuelas Hotel
- April 4 – Symposium on management of Hypertension at
The Espuelas Hotel-UNIBE
- June 5 – PreCongress in Urogynecology at the Corobici Hotel
- June 6 – Third Congress of Gynecology and Obstetrics at Corobici Hotel.
- Current Actualization course at Clinica Biblica Hospital
- June 2 – PreCongress in Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology
- June 3 – National Congress in Gynecology and Obstetrics at
- Surgical Assistant and Delivery Assistant during the one year social service.
- 1995 – Medical practice, in Health at Max Teran Valls. Hospital
- 1996 – Doctor’s assistance in General Medicine in Health Dept. at Max Teran Valls. Hospital
- 1997 to 1999 – Residency in Gynecology and Obstetrics, at San Juan de Dios Hospital.
- 2000 – Sub-specialties in urogynecology, Urodynamics, Uroneurology and vaginal surgery, at Espanol Hospital in Mexico DF.
1. 1995 – II International symposium in Cancerology
2. 1995 – Life saving Cardio Pulmonary Resucitation course
3. 1996 – Doctor’s assistant in General Medicine, at Max Teran Valls. Hospital
4. 1996 – Advanced course in Cardio Support
5. 1998 – Recurrent actualizations in Gynecology and Obstetrics, San Jose
6. 1999 – National Congress in Urology, Pre-Congress Course in Urinary Incontinence and Obstetrics
7. 2000 – Mexican Association of Gynecology and Obstetrics
- Module No. 21 (March 18th) Alterations of pelvic static
- Module No. 22 (March 25th) Urinary Incontinence
- Module No. 28 (May 20th) Endoscopic Infertility
8. Feb. 2001 to July 2001 – Medical assistant in Gyno/Obstetrics at Dr. Enrique Baltodano Briceno Hospital in Liberia, C.R.
9. Aug. 2001 to Jan. 2002 – Medical Assistant in Gyno/Obstetrics at Dr. Max Peralta Hospital in Cartago, Costarica
10. Feb. to May 2002 – Medical Assistant in Gynecology and Obstetrics in Health Dept. of Guarco and the Clinica Biblica Hospital
11. Dec. 2002
- Medical Assistant in Gynecology and Obstetrics
- Medical Assistant in Gynecology and Obstetrics-Medical Center of Pinares
Memberships & Certifications:
- 2000 – Member of the Mexican Association for Gynecology and Obstetrics
1. Better reading Course
2. English course in Hemphill Schools & in Fundatec
3. Computer course at I. N. A.
4. Complementary cont. –
a) “An approach to Outpatient Urodynamics” in Mexico Presented in:
- Urogynecology (Official Dept of the Mexican Association in Gynecological Urology).
- The Bulletin of the Mexican College of Urology
- Chapter of the New Text Book in Gynecology INPER
b) “Bacterial Flora in Costa Ricans in the San Juan de Dios Hospital with Premature Rupture of Membranes” at San Juan de Dios Hospital.
c) Aug. 2000 – National Institute of Perinatology of Mexico, DF (INPER).
d) Sept. 2000 – Fifth National Course of Urodynamics and Urinary Incontinence of Strength. Michoacan.
e) Oct. 2000 – Investigational Protocol “An Ambulatory Urodynamics in Mexico. “An approach to Ambulatory Urodynamics in Mexico”.
The course was in The Espanol Hospital in Mexico.