Below is the resume of Doctor Daniel Rodriguez Moreno, orthopedic surgeon in Chihuahua, Mexico.
Dr. Daniel Rodriguez Moreno – Curriculum Vitae
Name: Daniel Rodriguez Moreno
Marital status: Married
Birth date: May 01, 1958
Birth place: Chihuahua, Mexico.
- Professional Studies – Medico Cirujano Partero (Surgeon Medic) From 1976 To 1982 – Univ. Autonoma. De Chihuahua. Facultad De Medicina.
- Pre-Grade Internship – Hospital Central Del Estado Chihuahua, Chih. From 1981 To 1982
- Social Service – Hospital De La Tarahumara, A.C. Sisoguichi, Chihuahua. From 1982 To 1983
- Post-Grade Internship – Hospital Central Del Estado Chihuahua, Chih. From 1984 To1985
- Specialty – Instituto Nacional De Ortopedia
- Post-grade Course – S.S.A. Mexico, D.F. Ortopedia Y Traumatología (Ortopedics And Traumatology) From 1985 To 1988
- Sub-specialty – Instituto Nacional De Ortopedia.
- Post-grade Course – S. S. A. México, D.F. Cirugía De Columna (Spine Surgery). From 1988 To 1989
- Member of the Doctor’s College Chihuahua, Chih. 1993
- Member of the Mexican board of Orthopedics 1989 Recertification 1995
- Member of the Mexican Association of Orthopedics and traumatology in Chihuahua, Chih
- Member of the orthopedics and traumatology college in Chihuahua
- Member of the Mexican Association of Spine Surgeons AC
- Member of the Mexican Association of minimum invasion Spine Surgery
- Member of the Mexican Association of Knee and Arthroscopy AC
Submit free quote request on right for considering surgery by Dr.Daniel Rodriguez Moreno and other world class doctors.