Below is the resume of Doctor Armando Delgado Kalisch. Dr. Armando specialise in Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive surgery. He is in practice since 1992.
Dr. Armando Delgado Kalisch – Curriculum Vitae
Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive surgery specialist since 1992, dedicated to private practice only.
- 1991 Fellow in Reproductive Surgery and Infertility at Woman’s Hospital of Texas, Houston, Texas, USA from March 1991 to December 1991.
- 1988 – 1991 Resident in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Hospital Regional de Especialidades No. 23 “Ignacio Morones Prieto” del IMSS in Monterrey, . . N.L. from March 1988 to February 1991.
- 1986 – 1987 Rotatory Residente at Hospital San Jose de Monterrey, Monterrey, Mexico, from August 1986 to July 1987.
- 1985 – 1986 Social service at Servicios Coordinados de Salud del Estado de Chihuahua from August 1985 to June 1986.
- 1983 – 1985 Internship at Hospital San Jose de Monterrey, Monterrey, N.L. from July 1983 to June 1985.
- 1979 – 1983 Medicine studies at Instituto Tecnologico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey – Campus Monterrey from August 1979 to June 1983
- 1978 – 1979 Exchange international student at West Lafayette High School, West. Lafayette, Indiana, USA from August 1978 to July 1979.
- 1976 – 1978 High School at Instituto Tecnologico y de Estudios Superiores de. Monterrey- Campus Chihuahua from 1976 to 1978.
- 1967 – 1976 Primary and secondary studies at Instituto La Salle de Chihuahua, Chihuahua, Mexico.
- Member and founder of College of Obstetric and Gynecology of Chihuahua, Mexico since June 2001
- Member of Mexican Federation of Obstetrics and Gynecology since June 1993.
- Member of the Latinoamerican Federation of Obstetrics and Gynecology since May 1992.
- Member of Consejo Mexicano de Ginecología y Obstetricia, A. C. since February 2000, with recertification on september 2005.
- Member and founder of Hospital CIMA Chihuahua, Chihuahua, Mexico on may 1998.