Traditionally, dental implants—the standard solution to replace missing teeth—have been made of titanium. However, titanium can compromise the aesthetic appearance of the implants. This problem can be taken care of by zirconium teeth implants. Zirconium implants (ceramic based) are bio-compatible and not noticeable under teeth caps.
Their price in the United States and Canada can, however, be quite prohibitive. This is where traveling to Costa Rica for zirconia implants can be of help. Read on to know how.
How Much for Zirconium Implants?
Pay only 70% of the prices charged in the United States or Canada by choosing to have zirconium dental implants in Costa Rica. We recommend you to fill in the online quote form for the latest prices and discounts.
Advantages of Getting Zirconium Dental Implants
The mechanics of a zirconium dental implant are quite similar to those of traditional implants made of titanium. The former, however, offer the following advantages over traditional implants:
- Zirconia is white in color. This makes it more natural looking and appealing.
- In fact, zirconium implants look quite similar to ceramic ones.
- Also, zirconium implants have more longevity and durability than titanium ones.
- Zirconium implants won’t show through your gums with passage of time, unlike implants made from titanium.
Why Consider Costa Rica for Getting Zirconia Implants?
- Enjoy tremendous savings!
- No need to spend much on travel because of geographical proximity to the USA and Canada.
- Chance to holiday in a tropical paradise.
- Ease in scheduling your dental implant procedure because of no waiting lists.
- Easy communication because the dentists we work with are bilingual.
Where Will Your Dental Implant Procedure Be Done?
We work with one of the leading dental clinics in San Jose, the capital of the country, to facilitate dental procedures including zirconium implants. The major features of this clinic are as follows:
- Accredited by the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities, Inc. (AAAASF)
- Recipient of PROMED’s Seal of Quality Dental Services
- Fully functional on-site dental laboratory with the latest CAD/CAM technology
- Doctors affiliated with American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID), American Dental Association (ADA), and International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI)
- Latest dental imaging technology – Scanora® 3D System
The clinic is conveniently located only 11 miles from the Juan Santamaría International Airport (airport code: SJO).
Facilities provided for dental tourists:
- Special call center for international patients
- Customized dental packages and tours
- Concierge services
- Complimentary ground transportation between hotel (selected ones), airport and the dental clinic
- Wireless Internet access
- Gratis phone calls to the United States and Canada
- Accommodation: The clinic can arrange for your stay at a few select hotels for special prices exclusively marked for the clinic patients
Modes of payment accepted: Cash, MasterCard/Visa Credit Card, PayPal, and Bank Wire
This is what Percival Pryce, a resident of Michigan, USA , who availed the services of Medical Tourism Corporation has to say about her whole experience.
“The job was as expected and more. The staff was kind, professional, friendly and conscientious… They promised to complete my dental work in five days and they did. I am very happy with the job done.”
Click on the hyperlink to watch the video of Dinora Gonzales, a resident of Atlanta, in which she reviews getting dental implants in San Jose.
Important Travel Information
Having made up your mind to travel to Costa Rica for getting zirconium implants, the following information should help you plan your trip:
- US and Canadian citizens are allowed to stay in the country without a visa for 90 days.
- To gain entry into the country, they however need to present a valid passport and a round-trip ticket/proof of farther travel.
- Make sure your passports are in good condition.
- International dental tourists are advised to consider their decision to drive around the Central American carefully as any involvement in vehicular accident can entail restrictions on departing from the country till the time any claims involved have been settled.
- Check the Bureau of Consular Affairs website for latest updates on travel warnings and alerts.
Things to Do In and Around San Jose
You might also like to visit the following places in and around San Jose to make the most of your zirconium dental implant trip:
- Watch a concert or a cultural show at the Teatro Nacional located right at the epicenter of downtown San Jose.
- Enjoy the scenic splendor of the commingling of clouds, mist and towering volcanoes at Volcan Poas (about 23 miles from San Jose).
- Connoisseurs of art and history buffs can take some time off at the Pre-Columbian Gold Museum.
- The Manuel Antonio National Park, about 82 miles from San Jose, is famous for its beautiful, relaxing beaches and hiking trails.
- The famed Arenal National Park is about 3.5 hours’ drive from the capital city.
Submit the free quote- request form to know the cost of zirconium teeth implants in Costa Rica and other details.