The repair of torn pectoralis in Costa Rica can be availed at a price you can easily afford. This Latin American country has become an attractive medical tourism destination for people from the US, Canada, and the UK as it allows you to receive high-quality treatment at the hands of qualified and experienced doctors, at very affordable prices.
The pectoralis muscles are of two kinds: pectoralis major, which is the large muscle in front of the chest wall, and pectoralis minor, which is a thin, triangular muscle, located in the upper part of the chest, beneath the pectoralis major. Although a tear in the pectoralis muscles usually happens in weightlifters, and other athletes that are engaged in contact sports, it can happen to anyone.
Pectoralis Rupture: Causes, Kinds and Symptoms
- Causes— It has been sufficiently observed so as to safely claim that most cases of pectoralis rupture occur during weightlifting—to be more specific, while executing a bench press. Apart from this, football, pole vault, rubgy, wrestling and general accidents can also lead to a tear in the pectoralis minor or pectoralis major muscles. The use of steroids also contributes as it weakens the tendons.
- Kinds—Pectoralis rupture can be of the following kinds: rupturing of the tendon from the bone, a tear between muscle and tendon, rupturing in the muscle and muscle tearing off from the breastbone. These conditions can be full, or partial, depending on the severity of the tear.
- Symptoms—The symptoms of a chest muscle tear include chest pain, inability to move the arms in front of the chest, bruising and shoulder pain. In some cases one can even hear the sound of the tear. A surgical repair of the pectoralis muscle is the only solution in severe cases.
Costa Rica for Pectoralis Repair Surgery — A Wise Choice>
A trip for pectoralis reconstruction surgery to San Jose, Costa Rica will serve you good for a plethora of reasons. Some of them are enumerated below.
- Our network hospital in Costa Rica is an advanced medical facility, employing highly qualified, experienced doctors, many of whom are trained in the US.
- These medical facilities apply the latest in medical technology, and use the best-available equipment.
- A highly trained, English-speaking staff ensures the absence of any language-related problems. Even if a problem persists, a translator is arranged.
- You’d be able to save a lot as the cost of pectoralis repair in Costa Rica is quite low, when compared with the cost of the same in the US, UK or Canada.
- The proximity of Costa Rica, especially for the Americans, is a big advantage.
- The lush, captivating sights of the Costa Rican rainforests make many want to stay beyond their set medical schedule.
- Medical tourism in Costa Rica has seen an upward swing and hospitals are geared to deal with their foreign patients.
Some Travel Tips for Costa Rica
By now you may have realized how lucrative it is to travel for pectoralis rupture treatment in Costa Rica. However, observing the following points can stand you in good stead.
- With the recent changes in the world security scenario, a lot of things have changed when it comes to international travel. It is, therefore, advisable to consult with your visa office about any visa requirements for Costa Rica.
- Before you pack your bags to go for pectoralis tendon repair in CR, use the Internet extensively to research about the hospital, the doctor and post-treatment requirements. The Internet is strewn with testimonials of other patients who have undergone treatment there, and their testimonials will help you get an idea of what awaits.
- Pectoralis muscle repair in Costa Rica will save you a fortune. But if you commit the cardinal error of not adding to your budget the travel and accommodation costs, you may be in for an unpleasant surprise. Budget your trip carefully and make sure there are no hidden expenses.
- Costa Rica is a beautiful country, blessed with enchanting rainforests and very interesting flora and fauna. If health allows, you may make a sightseeing vacation out of this medical trip.
A trip to San Jose, Costa Rica for the treatment of torn pectoralis will allow you to get rid of the pain immediately. If looking for a low-cost repair of your pectoralis muscle, get in touch with Medical Tourism Co.
Medical Tourism Corporation facilitates repair of torn pectoralis in Costa Rica at affordable prices. Fill out the free quote request using the form on this page for more information.