LB from Utah Gastric sleeve in Tijuana, a border town in Mexico, has been a big hit with American and Canadian medical tourists looking to banish obesity surgically. In another vertical sleeve testimonial from Tijuana – Mexico, L.B. from Utah, U.S.A discusses her experience. Full of praise for her case managaer, Veronica, L.B. says she […]
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
What Are Cookies?
We use first and third-party cookies for several reasons. Some cookies are required for technical reasons in order for our website to operate, and we refer to these as "essential" or "strictly necessary" cookies. Other cookies enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Third parties serve cookies through our site for advertising, analytics, and other purposes.
Types of Cookies We Use
- Strictly necessary cookies: These are the cookies that let you browse through our site. They are also necessary for security reasons.
- Third-party cookies: This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information, such as the number of visitors to the site and the most popular pages. Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.
How Can You Control Cookies?
You have the right to decide whether to accept or reject cookies. You can exercise your cookie rights by setting your preferences in the Cookie Consent Manager. The Cookie Consent Manager allows you to select which categories of cookies you accept or reject. Essential cookies cannot be rejected as they are strictly necessary to provide you with services.
- Session Cookies: We use session cookies, which are small files written on the user's computer. These cookies expire when users leave the website and retain information only during the session or for the purpose of completing a particular online transaction, without any capacity to track users over time and across different websites.
- Linked Sites: The website includes links to other websites. MedicalTourismCo is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these linked sites and disclaims all responsibility and liability associated with users' use of these linked sites.
- Children’s Privacy: MedicalTourismCo does not collect, store, or disclose information about children under the age of 18 without parental consent. If we receive information from a child under 18, we use that information only to inform the child that we require parental consent.
- Personally Identifiable Information: MedicalTourismCo collects personally identifiable information directly from users on our website, orally, or using offline forms. This information is shared with our dental clinics and hospitals network to provide users with health service solutions. We implement precautions to ensure this information is retained securely and protected against loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We do not sell or transfer this information to another party for any purpose other than to provide the services users request.
Contact Information: If users have any questions or concerns regarding Medical Tourism Corporation's Health Privacy and Confidentiality Statement or our practices, they are advised to contact firstname.lastname@example.org