With the number medical tourism trips constantly increasing around the world, many people with fertility issues have also turned to India for their medical needs. Many couples and single would-be parents have started acquiring the services of surrogate mothers in Delhi to carry their children through the pregnancy stage, as surrogacy in India has significant advantages.
Why Choose Delhi as Surrogacy Destination?
- Delhi is a premier city in India when it comes to healthcare services
- There are numerous internationally-accredited hospitals and clinics serving international patients in Delhi
- The medical professionals are trained internationally; most of them, and other hospital staff speak excellent English
- Delhi surrogate mothers are screened rigidly
- The pregnant surrogate mother’s health is consistently monitored
- Delhi and other surrounding Indian cities are famous for their various tourist attractions
- The cost of surrogacy in Delhi can be up to 40% lower than in other North American or European clinics for the same quality of services
How are Surrogate Mothers in Delhi screened?
The criteria for surrogate screening for Delhi surrogate mothers include their age and over-all physical health history, as well as their pregnancy history. Other tests that are done to ensure a higher rate of success for surrogacy are:
- Psychological and psychiatric evaluations
- Background checks
- STD screening
- Other infectious disease screenings
Parents are of course involved in choosing the surrogate at the start of the process. Delhi surrogacy clinics send over profiles (with pictures if required) to their clients so they can be a part of picking the right surrogate mother for their child.
Delhi Surrogate Mothers and Pregnancy
Once the fertilized egg has been implanted into a surrogate mother, the surrogacy medical team perform constant checks to ensure the pregnancy is a healthy one and that no complications arise to put the health of the surrogate and the child in danger. Some of the ways this is done:
- Housing the surrogate in a safe and healthy environment
- Providing the surrogate mother a balanced and healthy diet
- Regular medical check ups
- Regular counselling sessions for mental and psychological health
- Amniotic testing
- Ultrasound and Doppler tests scheduled at various points in the pregnancy
Delhi surrogacy programs do an excellent job of not only starting the surrogacy process, but also in ensuring that the pregnancy results in a healthy baby for their clients.
Throughout the process, clients are consistently updated and are made part of this joyous journey. Likewise, surrogate mothers in Delhi are treated with the utmost care to ensure that the pregnant lady and the baby are in the safest, healthiest environment possible.
Medical Tourism Corporation facilitates low cost surrogacy programs in India. Fill out the free estimate request form for a free quote & more information.