1. In case of a heterosexual couple with genetic contribution from both parents, their names go on the birth certificate (click image on the left to enlarge.).
2. In case of a same-sex couple or single father, the genetic father’s name alone goes on the birth certificate.
3. In case of donor egg IVF, the heterosexual couple’s names (both partners) go on the birth certificate. There is no mention of the egg donor on the certificate.
- Surrogacy in India
- Surrogate Mother India
- Gestational Surrogacy India
- Surrogacy Cost in India
- Gay Surrogacy in India
- Surrogacy Services to Lesbians
- India Surrogacy FAQs
Medical Tourism Corporation facilitates affordable surrogacy and other services related to medical tourism in India. Fill out the estimate request form on our site for a free quote and more information.