Question – What are the points where surrogacy failure is possible?
- Embryos may not be produced after IVF.
- After the embryos are transferred, they may not be successfully implanted and the surrogate may not become pregnant. (Research is still going on to find out what exactly causes implantation.)
- Even after the surrogate becomes pregnant, there may be chances of miscarriage or the fetus may not develop properly and may have to be removed.
- The success of surrogacy does not solely depend on the genetic mother. It depends on both the embryo quality as well as the endometrial receptivity.
- Surrogacy in India
- Surrogate Mother India
- Gestational Surrogacy India
- Surrogacy Cost in India
- Gay Surrogacy in India
- Surrogacy Services to Lesbians
- India Surrogacy FAQs
Medical Tourism Corporation facilitates low cost surrogacy in India. Fill out the estimate request form on our site for a free quote and more information.