Understanding the many complex issues related to surrogacy can be a daunting task for intending parents. The procedure may involve self IVF, donor egg IVF, and the like. There are also types of surrogacy: traditional and gestational. But the latter is most preferred because of the comparatively less chances for legal complications.
Opting for surrogacy is a major decision in your life. Surrogacy in India is much cheaper than that in the US, the UK, Australia or any other developed country. But, you need to understand all aspects of surrogacy before you take the ultimate decision.
We have tried to make the process easier for you by listing important questions to which you should know the answers, before making up your mind on surrogacy. We have put in our best to make this list of FAQs as comprehensive as possible. If there’s still something that has not been covered below, feel free to contact us, using the form on the right.
- Surrogacy Basic FAQs/Surrogacy Procedure-Related FAQs
- FAQs on Surrogate Selection/Screening
- FAQs on India donor egg IVF
- Shipping of Embryo & Sperm to India for Surrogacy
- First India Trip for IVF Surrogacy to India (Sperm sample, Oocyte retrieval, and Embryo Transfer in India)
- India Surrogacy Success and Failures
- Delivery of Surrogate Baby in India
- Post India Surrogacy Paperwork & Steps
- Legal/Contractual Aspects
- Paying for India Surrogacy
- Gay couple surrogacy in India
Surrogacy is a complex process, but at the end of the process, there is the potential to bring a lot of joy into your life. We would like to make surrogacy in India much easier for you by guiding you to fertility specialists and getting you the best deal in terms of price, quality, and reliability.
Medical Tourism Corporation facilitates affordable surrogacy and related services in India. Fill out the estimate request form on our site for a free quote and more information.