Web ONLY Lap Band & Gastric Sleeve Specials in Las Vegas, Nevada!!
Hop Flights from Seattle(SEA) to Las Vegas (LAS)
Cash, Check or Credit Cards Accepted, Medical Financing Option Available
USA Bariatric Surgery Package Price Includes:
– Flight booking and travel assistance through MTC
– Bariatric Surgery Pre-op consultancy by surgeon Dr. Thomas Umbach
– Surgeon team, surgery consumables, facility and anesthesia fees
– Pre-op and post surgery appointments included with psychological and nutrition evaluation (other required pre-op lab work, EKG, and surgical clearance are not included)
– Clearfast (cutting-edge pre-surgical beverage)
– IV Therapy (a bag of IV fluids along with a Myer’s Cocktail a concoction used to treat malnutrition, vitamin deficiency and fatigue)
– FREE medical concierge services for our clients
Fills & adjustments extra at $ 150 per appointment
Costs of the following are not included –
– Pre-op lab work, EKG and surgical clearance
– Post-surgery prescription medications
– Protein shakes and vitamins
– Hotel and transportation
We can facilitate your stay at the following hotels we are connected with in Vegas.
Best Western Plus St. Rose Parkway
$74 per night for a standard king or two-bed queen room / $94.00 per night for a suite
3041 St Rose Parkway
Henderson NV 89052
Note – Transportation provided to and from the doc’s office and airport only.
Hampton Inn & Suites
$69 per night for a standard king or two-bed queen room / $99.00 per night for a suite
421 Astaire Drive
Henderson NV 89014
Note – Transportation provided to and from the doc’s office, airport and the Hospital.
The La Quinta Inn Airport South
$99 per night for a standard king or queen room
6560 Surrey St
Las Vegas, NV 89119
Hospital Features and Facilities
Residents from Seattle looking for affordable surgery to combat obesity within the United States now have an easy-on-the-pocket option available – self-pay weight loss surgery in Las Vegas. We work with a leading hospital in Vegas which has been providing quality patient care since 1959. We have compiled the features of and facilities at the hospital as follows:
– Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence as certified by the American Society for Bariatric Surgery
– Well-equipped Intensive Care Unit
– 24-hour emergency center
– State-of-the-art diagnostic imaging and other equipment
– Facilities such as access to Wi-Fi Internet, valet parking and room service
– Presented the Overall Performance Award and the Health and Clinical Outcomes Award at the Thomson Reuters 2010 Healthcare Advantage Award ceremony
Bariatric Surgeon We Work With
Seattle residents seeking obesity surgery can look forward to quality patient care at the hands of a leading bariatric surgeon in the Unites States – Dr. Umbach. We have compiled his credentials in brief here:
– Ranked among America’s TOP SURGEONS (bariatric) by the Consumers’ Research Council of America
– Has experience of performing WLS procedures since 2000
– Member of:
- American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery
- American Society of Bariatric Surgeons (ASBS)
- Society of American Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Surgeons (SAGES)
- Society of the American College of Surgeons
- American Society for Metabolic & Bariatric surgery
– Doctor of Medicine from the Medical College of Virginia, Richmond (July 1992-May 1996)
– Can speak English and Spanish
– Has numerous publications to his credit
You can go through Dr. Umbach’s video interview here.
A Typical Bariatric Surgery Schedule
- Arrival: Wednesday or Thursday morning
- Pre-op with Dr. Umbach: Thursday between 2:30pm to 4:00pm
- Nutrition Class: Thursday 12:30pm
- Surgery: Friday
- Post-op with Dr. Umbach: Monday morning
- Departure: Monday afternoon or Tuesday
Affordable Self Pay Weight Loss Surgery for Seattle Residents
Residents of Seattle, WA can now consider traveling to Vegas for low cost weight loss surgery. What makes this option an attractive one?
– Easy flights from Seattle (IATA Airport Code: SEA) to Las Vegas (IATA Airport Code: LAS)
– Attractive lap band and sleeve gastrectomy self financed packages that include hotel and hospital stay for the patient and the accompanying guest resulting in big savings
– No hassle of traveling abroad to undergo easy-on-the-pocket surgery
– Opportunity to combine vacationing with healthcare
Self-financing obesity surgery within the United States can be daunting. This foremost weight loss surgery program in Vegas, Nevada, could be the passport for residents of Seattle, Washington looking for a low cost alternative to address the problem of obesity. Thanks to our attractive web-only discounts, Seattle residents can avail of weight loss surgery for attractive prices with just a click of the mouse.
Self Pay Lap Band & Sleeve Gastrectomy Travel from Other Cities
|Self Pay Bariatrics Los Angeles, CASelf Pay Bariatrics Seattle, WASelf Pay Bariatrics Las Vegas, NV||Self Pay Bariatrics Salt Lake City, UTSelf Pay Bariatrics Denver, COSelf Pay Bariatrics Jacksonville, FL|
Traveling from Seattle to Vegas for bariatric surgery can be considered by people who do not have health insurance or whose applications have been rejected by their insurance providers and hence either have to self-finance their surgery or rely on medical loans.
Medical Tourism Corporation facilitates affordable medical treatment at leading hospitals & surgery centers around the world. Submit free quote request on right for considering weight loss surgery in Las Vegas and other great international locations.