Web ONLY Lap Band & Gastric
Sleeve Specials in Las Vegas, Nevada!!
Hop Flights from Los Angeles(LAX) to Las Vegas (LAS)
Cash, Check or Credit Cards Accepted, Medical Financing Option Available
|Self Pay [Outpatient] Lap Band Prices For a Body Mass Index (BMI) Less Than 55:|
For a BMI exceeding 55:
Self Pay [In-patient] Gastric Bypass Prices
Self Pay [In-patient] Gastric Sleeve Price: $10,000-$18,000
Stomach Intestinal Pylorus-Sparing Surgery (SIPS) + Revision:$16,500
ASMBS Fellowship Trained Surgeon
Ranked “America’s Top Surgeon” in Bariatrics
– Flight booking and travel assistance through Medical Tourism Corporation
– Bariatric surgery consultancy by surgeon Dr. Thomas Umbach
– Surgeon team, surgery consumables, and anesthesia
– Pre-op and post-surgery appointments included with psychological and nutrition evaluation
– Fills & adjustments extra at $ 150 per appointment
What’s NOT INCLUDED in the package price?
– Pre-op lab work, EKG and surgical clearance
– Post-op prescription medications
– Protein shakes and vitamins
– Hotel and transportation
Californians deterred by prohibitive weight loss surgery prices in their home state now have the option of availing easy-on-the-pocket bariatric surgery right here in the United States. We, at MTC, work with a leading hospital in Las Vegas which has been serving for more than half a century.
Some of the highlights of this hospital are enlisted as follows:
– 24*7 Emergency department
– Modern equipment and technology such as 16-slice CT Scanner, MRI, Nuclear Medicine Cameras and Ultrasound
– Bariatric Center of Excellence as accredited by the American Society of Bariatric Surgeons
– Recipient of the overall performance award and the health and clinical outcomes award at the 2010 Thomson Reuters Healthcare Advantage Award
– Regular participant in quality and safety initiatives organized by bodies such as the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) and the National Quality Forum (NQF)
– Facilities such as valet parking, Wi-Fi Internet, and electronic health records
We work with Dr. Umbach, a leading bariatric surgeon in Las Vegas, who ranks among America’s top surgeons in the domain of weight loss surgery (as per the Consumers’ Research Council of America).
Here is a snapshot of his profile –
We can also arrange your stay at either of the following hotels we are associated with:
Option 1 –
Wingate by Wyndham Henderson
$74 per night
3041 St Rose Parkway
Henderson NV 89052
*Transportation provided to and from the doctor’s office and airport only.
Option 2 –
Hampton Inn & Suites
$75 per night standard room / $85.00 per night Suites
421 Astaire Drive
Henderson NV 89014
*Transportation provided to and from the doctor’s office, airport and the hospital.
– Arrival: Wednesday or Thursday morning
– Pre-op with Dr. Umbach: Thursday between 2:30pm to 4:00pm
– Nutrition Class: Thursday 12:30pm
– Surgery: Friday
– Post-op with Dr. Umbach: Monday morning
– Departure: Monday afternoon or Tuesday
Here are some of the benefits of choosing Vegas for your surgery:
– Easy flights from Los Angeles (IATA Code: LAX) to Vegas (IATA Code: LAS).
– Self financed bariatric surgery packages include hotel and hospital stay for the patient and the accompanying guest.
– Massive cost savings compared to other parts of the United States.
– The city can be a great tourist destination with nice weather and an active night life.
– No documetary hassles of traveling abroad involved.
Paying for of self-financed obesity surgery can be daunting. This premier bariatric weight loss surgery program in Las Vegas, Nevada, could be an affordable low cost alternative for many looking to self pay in Los Angeles, California. The very cheap weight loss surgery that are offerred here are due to web-only discounts.
Lap Band Surgery is also called adjustable gastric banding, lap band, gastric lap band, laparoscopic gastric band. Gastric Sleeve Surgery is also sometimes called gastric sleeve resection, sleeve gastrectomy, vertical sleeve gastrectomy, tube gastrectomy and laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy.
In case of gastric laparoscopic band patients, Vegas location makes for a fun and affordable way to do follow up appointments.
|Self Pay Bariatrics Los|
Angeles, CASelf Pay Bariatrics Seattle, WASelf Pay Bariatrics Las Vegas, NV
|Self Pay Bariatrics Salt|
Lake City, UTSelf Pay Bariatrics Denver, COSelf Pay Bariatrics Jacksonville, FL
Self funded (financed by a medical loan), self paying from own savings or cash pay by other means like loan from family & friends is sometimes the only option left for uninsured or people with health insurance rejecting an application. In such cases, travelling from Los Angeles for a bariatric surgery in Vegas can result in significant savings.
Medical Tourism Corporation facilitates affordable medical treatment at leading hospitals & surgery centers around the world. Submit free quote request on right for considering weight loss surgery in Las Vegas and other great international locations.