Costs that are NOT INCLUDED in the package:
- Pre-op lab work, EKG and surgical clearance
- Post-op prescription medications
- Protein shakes and vitamins
- Hotel (we do offer FREE medical concierge services for our traveling clients)
We can arrange for your stay at either of the following:
1) Wingate at Wyndham Henderson
$74 per night
3041 St Rose Parkway
Henderson NV 89052
*Transportation provided to and from the doctor’s office and airport only.
2) Hampton Inn & Suites
$75 per night for a standard room / $85.00 per night for a suite
421 Astaire Drive
Henderson NV 89014
*Transportation provided to and from the doctor’s office, airport and the hospital.
Top US Bariatric Surgeon
We’ve compiled the credentials of Dr. Thomas Umbach, a leading bariatric surgeon in the United States, whom we work with to facilitate bariatric surgery in Las Vegas.
- Center of Excellence bariatric surgeon
- Fellow of:
- The American College of Surgeons
- The American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery (ASMBS)
- Ranked among America’s Top Surgeons in the field of weight loss surgery by the Consumers’ Research Council of America, a Washington, D.C. based research organization
- Member of:
- Society of American Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Surgeons (SAGES)
- American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery
- Speaks English and Spanish
You can go through this video interview of Dr. Umbach for more details.
A Typical Bariatric Surgery Schedule
- Arrival: Wednesday or Thursday morning
- Pre-op with Dr. Umbach: Thursday between 2:30pm to 4:00pm
- Nutrition Class: Thursday 12:30pm
- Surgery: Friday
- Post-op with Dr. Umbach: Monday morning
- Departure: Monday afternoon or Tuesday
Why Choose Las Vegas for Your Surgery?
- The price of gastric sleeve, bypass and lap band in Vegas results in significant savings and can be advantageous to those looking for reduced costs.
- For those queasy about leaving the country to get weight loss surgery in Mexico and are looking for self pay lap band specials in the USA, this could be an affordable option.
- The web-only discount allows us to offer very cheap weight-loss surgery in Las Vegas.
- Traveling to Vegas for gastric banding or gastric sleeve specials is convenient from most parts of the US and Canada, as it is well connected by many flights.
- In addition to saving on the cost of cash pay weight loss surgery in Las Vegas, the city can be a great holiday destination with nice weather and an active night life.
- Paying for of self-financed obesity surgery can be daunting. This premier bariatric weight loss surgery program in Las Vegas, Nevada, could be an affordable alternative for many.
Lap Band Surgery is also called adjustable gastric banding, gastric lap band, laparoscopic gastric band. Gastric Sleeve Surgery is also sometimes called gastric sleeve resection, sleeve gastrectomy, vertical sleeve gastrectomy, tube gastrectomy and laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy.
After your weight-loss surgery, Vegas can be a fun way to do follow up appointments.
Self-funded Lap Band & Sleeve Gastrectomy Travel from Other Cities
Low-cost Bariatrics Los Angeles, CA
Self-pay Bariatrics Seattle, WA
Self-funded Bariatrics Las Vegas, NV
Self-pay Bariatrics Salt Lake City, UT
Affordable Bariatrics Denver, CO
Low-priced Bariatrics Jacksonville, FL
Self-funding (financed by a medical loan), self-paying (from own savings), or cash-pay (other means like loans from family & friends) is sometimes the only option left for uninsured or people with health insurance rejecting applications. In such cases, traveling for a bariatric surgery to Vegas(Henderson) USA or abroad can be a great choice.
Take a virtual tour of our weight loss surgery center in Las Vegas here.