Question – If I choose to not go for another attempt, will I be refunded the rest of the money?
Answer – In the first stage, you pay various fees like administration and consultation fee, IVF fee, donor egg cycle fee, etc., up to the pregnancy test. This is not refundable.
- The second stage payment is done only after confirmation of clinical pregnancy. Within 10 days of confirming the pregnancy, you will need to pay the reimbursement fee to the surrogate with professional fees for her antenatal care.
- In case of a miscarriage in the first trimester, the fees for the other two trimesters is refunded.
- In case of a miscarriage in the second trimester, the surrogate gets all three trimesters’ fee.
- Surrogacy in India
- Surrogate Mother India
- Gestational Surrogacy India
- Surrogacy Cost in India
- Gay Surrogacy in India
- Surrogacy Services to Lesbians
- India Surrogacy FAQs
Medical Tourism Corporation facilitates affordable surrogacy in India. Fill out the estimate request form on our site for a free quote and more information.