Tearing your pectoralis muscle, or the muscle of your chest, is painful and can’t always be treated with a simple home remedy. However, many people living in the US cannot afford surgeries or other expensive medical treatment. Having torn pectoralis repair in Mexico could be a solution that is affordable, safe, and convenient.
Traveling for dental and cosmetic surgeries has become a norm. Many Americans and Canadians also travel to Mexico for cheap knee replacements, hip replacements, cardiac surgeries and other big medical procedures, which are important but unaffordable in their native places.
In a paper entitled “Pectoralis Major Tears: Comparison of Surgical and Conservative Treatment,” researchers found that patients who had their torn pectoralis repaired surgically appreciated a 65.8% larger strength return than patients who underwent conservative, non-surgical repair.
Do You Need Pectoralis Repair Surgery?
Surgical repair of the pectoralis muscle is a serious procedure and you should consult with a doctor before deciding to have surgery. You should be aware of the symptoms and clearly know what the treatment would entail, before you decide to fly all the way to Mexico for pectoralis muscle repair.
- Those who experience major ruptures often report sudden pain coupled with a tearing sensation through the chest.
- Pain in the chest may extend to the upper arm.
- You may experience bruising through your chest and upper arms.
- A pocket may develop in the flesh above the armpit where your rupture has occurred.
- Muscle weakness throughout your arms and chest.
It’s important to note that if you’ve experienced a major rupture of the pectoral muscle, surgery may be necessary before you’re able to return to your full strength and typical daily activities.
Benefits of Getting Pectoralis Reconstruction in Mexico
Hospitals in Mexico are used to dealing with foreign clients, as many fly down here to get the treatments they need, at prices they can afford. Below are some of the benefits to consider:
- Save money with the affordable cost of pectoralis repair in Mexico. A torn muscle is a problem that can plague your daily life, and you shouldn’t have to wait to return to a normal, pain free day. Cost of surgery in Mexico is a fraction of the cost in the US, so you can have surgery when you need it.
- Pectoralis reconstruction surgery in Mexico is performed by experienced doctors who have undergone years of training and certification.
- For many people in the US, Mexico is within a day’s drive or just a very short plane trip away.
- Mexico is a beautiful vacation destination and you can take advantage of the low price to recuperate in one of the beautiful cities.
Things to Do while on a Medical Vacation in Mexico
Medical tourism in Mexico continues to grow as more and more people visit this Latin American country to take advantage of the readily available yet quite-affordable medical services here. Many tourists travel across the border to get their desired medical services, enjoy the nice weather, gorgeous beaches, and interesting culture.
People traveling to get a pectoralis rupture treatment in Mexico may not be able to indulge in adventure or any demanding activities in Mexico, but they may seek their doctor’s advice to enjoy a few things that are physically easy:
- Baja California offers a unique chance to go on whale watching trips that you won’t want to miss.
- If you visit Cancun, you’ll be able to enjoy the white sand beaches. Even if you cannot go snorkeling or kayaking, you can have a great time just sitting by the beach and enjoying the view.
- Mexico has some fabulous ecological parks where you can see local flora and fauna unlike anything back at home. Look around the Mayan Riviera for some fantastic parks such as: Xplor, Xcaret, and AviarioXaman-Ha.
No matter what you want to do or how long you want to stay, there are many benefits to making a trip for torn pectoralis repair in Mexico. You need not lose sleep over the high medical bills anymore; just travel a bit and get the treatment you need, at a price you can afford.
Medical Tourism Corporation facilitates affordable pectoralis repair in Mexico. Fill out the free estimate request form for a free quote and more information.