Korea Travel Tips
- Entry requirements: Passport is required by everyone. Citizens of USA do not need a visa for a stay up to 90 days. Canadians do not require a visa for a stay of 180 days. For other countries, please contact us as soon as you decide on the surgery.
- Airport with airport code: The main airport of Seoul is Incheon International Airport (ICN).
- Emergency number:
- Medical Emergency 129
- Police: 112
- Country code of South Korea is + 82. The area code of Seoul is 2.
- Korean is the official language of Korea. Some of the useful Korean words and phrases are:
- Yes: ye
- No : aniyo
- Excuse me: shillye hamnida
- Hello : annyǒng hashimnigga
- Thank you : kamsa hamnida
- Currency: SK Won
- Time Zone: South Korea is +9 hours GMT
Tourism Activity in Korea
- Palaces: Some of the palaces in Seoul that are worth visiting are Gyeongbok-gung, Changdeok-gung, and Changgyeong-gung palace.
- National Museum of Korea: Largest museum in Korea
- N Seoul Tower (Namsan Tower): A 236.7 metres high building that allows visitors to enjoy a complete view of the scenic Seoul.
- Korean Folk Village: An outdoor museum that displays the lives of the different social classes and regions of ancient Korea.
According to a research report by RNCOS, South Korea is emerging as a popular medical tourism destination among the tourists from the US. Please refer the report.
High quality healthcare at low cost is one of the major reasons for South Korea’s popularity among medical tourists. Lumbar tumor removal in Korea is an affordable option for those who are finding it difficult to pay for it in their own country.
Lumbar Corpectomy in South Korea
Lumbar Total Disc Replacement in Korea