Unable to afford expensive treatments back home, medical tourists are looking for spinal tumor treatments in South Korea, as this East Asian country offers quality healthcare services at comparatively cheaper prices. Top notch medical facilities are offering lumbar tumor removal in Korea at highly competitive prices.
Highlights of Lumbar Tumor Removal Program
- JCI accredited hospital.
- U.S. Medical Travel Quality Alliance (MTQUA) certifies it as one of World’s Top 10 Hospitals for Medical Tourists.
- Has a complete range of state of the art imaging and diagnostic equipments.
- The surgery team consists of expert surgeons, having international training and experience.
- An advanced, minimally invasive surgical technique is used. This technique helps reduce the recovery time, shorten the hospital stay, have smaller size of incision, minimal scars, and reduced complications.
- Cost of surgery is cheaper than the US prices.
- No waiting time.
Pre-operative Evaluation for Lumbar Tumor
- Patients considering lumbar tumor removal are required to fill a medical questionnaire/symptom survey form, before starting the treatment procedure.
- CT scan, X-ray, and MRI scans of the lumbar region are required.
- Additional medical tests for analyzing the patient’s health will be conducted once the patient reaches the decided hospital in Korea.
Korea Travel Tips
- Entry requirements: Passport is required by everyone. Citizens of USA do not need a visa for a stay up to 90 days. Canadians do not require a visa for a stay of 180 days. For other countries, please contact us as soon as you decide on the surgery.
- Airport with airport code: The main airport of Seoul is Incheon International Airport (ICN).
- Emergency number:
- Medical Emergency 129
- Police: 112
- Country code of South Korea is + 82. The area code of Seoul is 2.
- Korean is the official language of Korea. Some of the useful Korean words and phrases are:
- Yes: ye
- No : aniyo
- Excuse me: shillye hamnida
- Hello : annyǒng hashimnigga
- Thank you : kamsa hamnida
- Currency: SK Won
- Time Zone: South Korea is +9 hours GMT
Tourism Activity in Korea
- Palaces: Some of the palaces in Seoul that are worth visiting are Gyeongbok-gung, Changdeok-gung, and Changgyeong-gung palace.
- National Museum of Korea: Largest museum in Korea
- N Seoul Tower (Namsan Tower): A 236.7 metres high building that allows visitors to enjoy a complete view of the scenic Seoul.
- Korean Folk Village: An outdoor museum that displays the lives of the different social classes and regions of ancient Korea.
According to a research report by RNCOS, South Korea is emerging as a popular medical tourism destination among the tourists from the US. Please refer the report.
High quality healthcare at low cost is one of the major reasons for South Korea’s popularity among medical tourists. Lumbar tumor removal in Korea is an affordable option for those who are finding it difficult to pay for it in their own country.