- All medical expenses such as surgeon’s fees, anaesthesiologist’s fees, pre and post operative expenses, etc.
- Required hospital stay for the patient and one accompanying guest.
- Private transportation between airport and hospital/ hotel.
- Private transportation for all medical appointments.
- English speaking medical staff or an interpreter.
- 24 X 7 assistance of a destination manager.
- Passport and visa assistance.
- Pre and post-operative instructions.
- Assistance in tourism related activities if desired and approved by the surgeon.
- Charges for any complication that might arise during or after the surgery.
- Any non-standard tests that might be required.
- Before deciding the surgery, a pre-operative evaluation of the patient’s condition is required. For patients considering treatment of spinal problems in Korea, the evaluation is based on a medical questionnaire.
- The patients might be required to share X-ray, MRI and CT scans of the spinal cord depending on the surgery team’s requirement.
- We will assist you in all the preparatory steps.
- Entry requirements: Passport is required by everyone. Citizens of USA do not need a visa for a stay up to 90 days. Canadians do not require a visa for a stay of 180 days. For other countries, please contact us as soon as you decide on the surgery.
- Medical tourists are advised to carry a photo-identity card with them.
- Carry all your health related documents while travelling to Korea.
- Airport of Seoul: Incheon International Airport (ICN)
Lumbar Corpectomy Surgery in Korea is offered at a JCI accredited hospital in Seoul. The surgery team consists of internationally trained and experienced surgeons. We endeavor to provide high quality treatment to our overseas patients.
Cervical Laminectomy in Korea
Scoliosis treatment in Korea
Cervical Disc Replacement Surgery in Korea
Lumbar Total Disc Replacment in Korea