Jan Palfijn hospital in Gent, Belgium offers state-of-the-art care for global patients. Various procedures done at Jan Palfijn hospital include hip replacement procedures, knee surgeries, prostate cancer treatment with internal radiation techniques.
1. Overview Video – Jan Palfijn hospital
Hospital is a 300 bed general hospital with a staff of 1000 including 130 doctors. Hospital use advanced modern day health care technology for medical procedures and staff here is English speaking. Hospital is located near to Brussels Airport and is easily accessible by taxi or train.
Medical Services at Jan Palfijn hospital:
- General Surgery
- Gynecology and Obstetrics
- Stomach, intestine, liver diseases
- Ophthalmology – eye diseases
- Orthopedics and Traumatology
Few highlights of the hospital:
- Single, double rooms and shared rooms (4 persons)
- Experienced and English speaking staff
- State-of-the-art medical care
Medical Tourism Corporation faciliates medical treatment at Jan Palfijn hospital & many other world class hospitals & clinics. Request a quote using the form on your right for more information.