Dr. Ajay Gupta has worked extensively in the area of Intensive Care in India and Abroad. He is expert in handling Critical Care Emergency of all kind. He has authored a number of publications, research papers and abstracts.
- Consultant – Critical Care in Gurgaon, India
- 2006 – 2007: Fellow in Intensive Care at John Hunter Hospital , Newcastle, NSW, Australia
- 2004 – 2006: Registrar in ICU at Gold Cost Hospital
- 2000 – 2004: Specialist in Internal Medicine & Critical Care at Khoula Hospital, Oman
- 1998 – 2000: Consultant Physician at Bansal Hospital & Research Centre, New Delhi
- 1995 – 1998: Senior Registrar – Safdurjung Hospital, New Delhi
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
- 1995: MD (Medicine), Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi , Delhi University
- 1995 – 1998: Senior Registrar, Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi
- 2001 – 2003: MRCP (UK), Khoula Hospital, (OMAN)
- Fellow Intensive Care John Hunter Hospital NSW Australia
- 1991: M.B.B.S. from Maulana Azad Medical College, University of Delhi
Submit free quote request on right for considering Consultation by Dr. Vivek Sharma and other world class Doctors in India and other International Destinations.