Doctor Vipul Gupta is highly experienced in Neuroradiology (Endovascular Neurosurgery). His area of expertise includes intracranial aneurysms embolization (coiling), ArterioVenous malformation (AVMs) and tumour embolization, Angioplasty and stenting of arterial stenosis including carotid stenting, Intra stroke and Percutaneous spinal procedures such as vertebroplasty and other interventional procedures etc.
Dr. Vipul has done his graduation and post graduation from Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi. He has done fellowship training in Vascular and Interventional Neuroradiolgy from Foundation Rothschild, Paris; Cleveland Clinic (USA ) and in Italy.
He has worked as Associate Professor in dept. of Neuroradiology (AIIMS), New Delhi. He was among the first in India to use dedicated intra cranial stents and 3D-DSA for aneurysm embolization, to perform intra cranial venous sinus stenting and one of the few full time Neurointerventionists specializing in endovascular interventions in Stroke.
Education and Training
- Medical School Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi
- Interventional Neuro-radiology training All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
- Foundation Rothschild, Paris; Cleveland clinic (USA) and in Italy
- World Federation of Interventional and Therapeutic Neuroradiology
- Indian Society of Vascular & Interventional Radiology (Previously, convener of Delhi branch of ISVIR)
- Indian Society of Neuroradiology
- Indian Radiology & Imaging Association
- Neurological Society of India
- Delhi Neurological Association
Submit free quote request on the right for considering treatment by Dr. Vipul Gupta and other world class doctors.