Dr.Vineet Datta is a Consultant – Emergency in July 07. He is extensively trained to handle all kinds of emergency and trauma. Dr. Datta did his post graduation in Internal Medicine from J.N. Medical College, Aligarh Muslim University, and subsequently trained at G.B. Pant Hospital, New Delhi, and later in Emergency Medicine in the N.H.S., UK.
He obtained his Membership to the Royal College of Physicians, U.K. in 2006, and is certified in ALS and PLS. He has authored a number of publications and research papers, and has been actively involved in organizing various seminars, workshops and conferences throughout the country.
- Consultant – Emergency in Gurgaon, India
- 01.02.2007 – 30.06.2007: Staff Grade Physician Emergency Medicine, Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Kings Lynn, UK
- 19.07.2006 – 31.01.2007: Clinical Fellow Emergency Medicine, Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Kings Lynn, UK
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
- 01.02.2006 – 18.07.2006: Senior House Officer – A&E, Craigavon Area Hospital, UK
- 03.08.2005 – 01.02.2006 : Senior House Officer – A&E, Royal Victoria Hospital, Belfast, UK
- 02.02.2005 – 02.08.2005: Senior House Officer – A&E, Craigavon Area Hospital, UK
- 2003 – 2004: M.D. Internal Medicine
- 1997- 2000: J.N. Medical College, Aligarh Muslim University
- 1996: M.B.B.S. J.N. Medical College, Aligarh Muslim University
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons, Glasgow, UK
- British Association for Emergency Medicine
Submit free quote request on right for considering Consultation by Dr. Vineet Datta and other world class Surgeons in India and other International Destinations.