Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour, MD, DNB, MRCOG (UK)
Infertility Specialist & Gynecologist, Delhi, India
Doctor Shivani Sachdev Gour is the Director of Surrogacy Centre India. She has more than 8 years of experience in infertility treatment. She was the one involved in treating the first cases of legal surrogacy in India.
Dr. Shivani Sachdev has experience of more than 2000 assisted conception cycles with high success rates. She is an expert in assisted reproductive procedures like Surrogacy, Laparoscopy hysteroscopy, IUI, IVF, ICSI, Laser hatching, blastocyst culture, freezing of eggs/ embryos, egg and sperm donation.
She graduated medical school from K.E.M hospital in Mumbai and earned her post graduate form J.J. Hospital Mumbai. She has a medical license from Maharastra Medical Council and Medical council of India. Dr Shivani is registered in UK as an OBGYN and practiced as a fertility specialist at Hammersmith Hospital London for four years.
- Member of British Fertility Society (BFS)
- Member of Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, London, U.K.
- Member of North Zone Committee of Federation of Obstetric and Gynecology Societies of India.
- Programe coordinator and in charge of Gynae/ Obst/ Infertility lectures of South Delhi division of Indian Medical Association
- Member of Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction.
- Member of Mumbai Obstetrics and Gynecology Society
- Member of Indian Medical Association, New Delhi
Other Achievements of Doctor Shivani
- Purandare prize for first rank in M.D. (Obst and Gynaecology) Examination
- Best paper prize: Vaginal Birth after Caesarean Section.
- Publications: International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology (outcome of 252 donor insemination cycles), Journal of Federation of Obst and Gynaec Societies of India, Bombay Hospital Journal. Several audits conducted, randomized controlled trials (Recombinant LH in IVF; Metformin use in IVF)
- Invited speaker at ESHRE (European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology), youngest from India, July 2007, to present the world’s largest single centre retrospective study on clinical outcome of over 7000 cryopreserved embryos.