Dr Patricia Villanueva Morales is an accomplished Podologist in Mexico. She has taken Intensive Training Course on Diabetic Foot Treatment.
- 2001-2004: PODOLOGY
Alfonso X El Sabio University . Villanueva de la Cañada, Madrid, Spain
- High School: Preparatoria ISPAC
- 6th grade– Junior High School: Colegio Americano de Puerto Vallarta
- 5th. grade: Colegio Ameyali
- 4th. Grade: ISPAC
- Preschool – 3rd Grade: Centro Educativo Josefina Chávez San Juan
Courses and Training:
- April 29 – May 1st. 2010: Annual Meeting American Association of Foot and Ankle Surgery (AAFAS) San, Antonio. Texas
- April 21-28, 2010 Training at the Foot and Ankle Clinic. Coeur d´Alene, Idaho. USA
- June 3-6, 2009: International Congress on Diabetic Foot (AMEXIPIED) Acapulco, Guerrero. México.
- July 29 – August 1st, 2009: XV International Course in Orthopedic Progress. Topic: The foot. Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, México
- June 2008: International Congress on Diabetic Foot. (AMEXIPIED) Veracruz, México
- February 14-18, 2007: Annual Conference, American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons. San Diego, California USA.
- January 8-13, 2007: Intensive Training Course on Diabetic Foot Treatment, San Elián Clinic. Veracruz, México
- May 25 – 27, 2006: Basic course on Management and Treatment of Wounds. Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, México.
- December 2005: XI International Course on Orthopedic Progress. Topic: The Foot. Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, México
- June – Augusto 2004: Training at Clínica Piqueras, Madrid, España.
- Active Member of AMEXIPIED (Asociación Mexicana de Pie Diabético) (Mexican Association of the Diabetic Foot)
- Active Member of the SOCIEDAD MEXICANA DE PODOLOGOS A.C. (Mexican Association of Podologists)
Submit free quote request on the right for considering Foot Disoroders treatment by Dr Patricia Villanueva Morales and other world class doctors.