Dr Neena Singh is Chairperson and Speaker at National Obs. & Gynae Conference. She is Ex. Professor Obstetrics & Gynaecology at Lady Hardinge Medical College & Ex. Faculty member PGI, Chandigarh.
She has won more than 20 Awards in her Academic Record and has more than 45 national & international publications.
Procedures Done: High Risk Obstetrics & Gynaec Endoscopy Surgery, High Risk Pregnancy , Gynaecological Cancers, Gynaecological Endoscopy etc.
- Senior Consultant (Obstetrics & Gynaecology) in Batra Hospital & Medical Research Centre, Delhi
- Consultant Gynaecology Endoscopic Surgeon in Pushpati Singhania Research Institute, Saket, New Delhi
- Consultant Gynaecology Endoscopic Surgeon with Escorts Heart Institute, Okhla, New Delhi
- Consultant Gynaecology Endoscopic Surgeon with Escorts Sita Ram Bhartia Institute, New Delhi
- Research Office (Obstetrics & Gynaecology) in PGIMER Chandigarh
- Sr. Consultant (Obstetrics & Gynaecology) in Frances Newton Hospital, BHU
- MD (Obstetrics and Gynaecology) in year 1991 from Medical College Amritsar (SGTB) Hospital
- MBBS degree in year 1983 from Medical College Amritsar (GNDU)
Skills & Procedures Expertise:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Fetal Growth
- Fertility & Sterility
- Gynaecological Cancers
- Gynaecological Endoscopy
Professional Member of Various Scientific Bodies:
- Association of Obstetricians & Gynaecological of Delhi
- Indian Society of Oncologists
- Federation of Obstetricians & Gynaecological Societies of India & AOGD
- Indian Society of Perinatology & Reproductive Biology
- National Association for Voluntary Sterilisation and Family Welfare of India
- Geriatric Society of India