Dr. Namita Jaggi has rich experience in teaching, Infection Control, Diagnostic Microbiology & Genomics. She has authored a number of publications, research papers and abstracts. She has also written a book titled “Microbiology theory for MLT” published by Jaypee publishers.
- Consultant – Microbiology in Gurgaon, India
- 1993 – 1997: Senior Resident: At Maulana Azad Medical college and associated LNJPN and G.B. Pant Hospitals
- 1997 – 2004: Heading a Diagnostic Laboratory associated with Asthma, Chest and Allergy Center at New Delhi
- 2004 – 2005: HOD Microbiology , Immunology & Molecular Biology at Pathnet India
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
- 1990 – 1993: M.D. (Microbiology, Maulana Azad Medical College and Associated LNJPN and G.B. Pant Hospital
- 1983 – 1989: M.B.B.S. from Maulana Azad Medical College and associated LNJPN
- Indian Association of Medical Microbiologists
- Member of National Panel on the Appropriate Use of Antibiotics
- Member of the Hospital Infection Society of India
AREAS OF SPECIAL INTEREST:
- Infection control
- Antibiotic resistance and their judicial use
Submit free quote request on right for considering Consultation by Dr. Namita Jaggi and other world class Doctors in India and other International Destinations.