Dr Mrinal Sircar is a renowned Pulmonologist of India. He brings with him 26 years of rich professional experience. He is a recognized DNB teacher for Respiratory Medicine as well as critical care, besides being a teacher for Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine fellowship programme.
Bronchoscopy, critical care research and teaching.
- He has been a Consultant Chest Physician and Incharge of ICU with Lala Ram Sarup Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases, New Delhi and consultant Pulmonologist at ESI Hospital (NOIDA).
- He completed his MBBS from the prestigious Maulana Azad Medical College, University of Delhi in 1982 and thereafter passed DTCD (1986) and MD (Respiratory Diseases and Tuberculosis) (1990) from Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute, University of Delhi. He followed this up with DNB (Respiratory Medicine) from the National Board of examination (1990).
- He was awarded the prestigious Raj Nanda Pulmonary Disease Research Trust fellowship in Jan 1998 and was cosponsored by the British Thoracic Society and the Royal College of Physician to pursue a fellowship in Respiratory Medicine and Intensive Care at St. James’s University Hospital at Leeds in the UK from 1.4.99 to 31.3.2000.
- He has been active in academics. He has 23 published papers (including 13 in international journals), has contributed chapters to International books and several Indian books.
- He has been regularly presenting scientific papers at national and international (European Respiratory Society, European Society of Intensive Care Medicine, Society for Critical Care Medicine, USA) Pulmonology and Critical care conferences.
- He is a member of Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine, European Society of Intensive Care Medicine, National College Chest Physicians, European Respiratory Society and Indian Medical Association.