Dr. Meena Naik, M.D., MRCOG, has had extensive experience thanks to an independent practice in Gurgaon. She has a special interest in laparoscopic and vaginal surgeries. Besides her medical degrees, she has additionally trained in Video Laparoscopic Surgery, Hysteroscopy as well as Tubal Microsurgery.
- Consultant – Obstetrics & Gynaecology in Gurgaon, India
- 2004 – 2007: Independent practice in Gurgaon as a general Gynec and Gynec Laparoscopic surgery
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
- 2001 – 2004: Senior Resident at Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Hospital, New Delhi
- 2000 – 2001: Worked at Apollo hospital as Registrar in Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- 1999 – 2000: Senior Resident at Batra Hospital
- 1998: Registrar at Jaslok Hospital, Mumbai
- M.R.C.O.G. Part I & Part II
- M.D. (Obst & Gyne) from Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India
- M.B.B.S. from Pt. JNM Medical College, Raipur, Madhya Pradesh, India
- FOGSI (Federation of Obstetrics & Gynecology Societies of India)
- Gurgaon Obstetrics & Gynecology Society
- DGES (Delhi Gynecological Endoscopists Society)
- MRCOG (Member of Royal College of Gynecologists), London
Submit free quote request on right for considering Consultation by Dr. Meena Naik and other world class Doctors in India and other International Destinations.