Dr. Kumaresh Krishnamoorthy is an expert Head & Neck Surgeon from India. He is involved in the management of routine ENT cases, thyroid diseases, vertigo management, cancer surgeries, restoration of voice, salivary gland surgeries, parathyroid surgeries and laser surgeries.
- Fellow, Head and Neck Surgery (USA)
- Fellow, Otology & Neurotology (USA)
- Senior Consultant in ENT, Head and Neck and Neurotology for the last 6 years
DETAILED SCOPE OF WORK
- Involved in the management of routine ENT cases, thyroid diseases, vertigo management, cancer surgeries, restoration of voice, salivary gland surgeries, parathyroid surgeries and laser surgeries.
- Delayed Extrusion of Hydroxyapatite Following Transpetrosal Reconstruction. Krishnamoorthy K, Samy RN, Pensak ML. Presented at the Annual Skull Base Society Meeting.
- DuraSeal: A novel agent to prevent CSF leak. Presented at the Triological Society Meeting, Chicago, 2006. Krishnamoorthy K, Samy RN, Pensak ML.
- Use of a Novel Ultrasonic Surgical System for Decompression of the Facial Nerve. Presented at the Triological Society Meeting, Chicago, 2006. Samy RN, Krishnamoorthy K, Pensak ML.
- Intraoperative nerve monitoring in skull base surgery. Presented at the Annual academy of Otolaryngologists meeting, Toronto, September 2006.Krishnamoorthy K, Samy RN, Pensak ML
- Esthesioneuroblastoma: Review of 25 cases- Thesis submitted to Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Buffalo, USA.
- A comprehensive Study of Penetrating Neck Injuries-Thesis submitted to the DR.M.G.R.Medical University, Chennai.
PAPERS ARTICLES PUBLISHED
- Samy RN, Krishnamoorthy K, Pensak ML., Use of a novel ultrasonic surgical system for decompression of the facial nerve. Laryngoscope 2007 May;117(5):872-5.
- Krishnamoorthy K, Samy RN, Pensak ML., Delayed Extrusion of Hydroxyapatite after Transpetrosal Reconstruction. Laryngoscope 2006 Oct;116(10):1817-9
- Cancer of the Skull Base – Book Chapter published in Essentials of Head and Neck Cancer by Byword Books Co-authored the book chapter.
- Contributed a book chapter on Sarcoidosis for the Encyclopedia of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery by Springer Publications which is in print
- Involved in the teaching of MBBS graduates during residency.
- Involved in teaching residents during Senior Residency at JIPMER
- Involved in imparting teaching/training to residents during Fellowships.
Submit free quote request on the right for ENT Surgeries in India by Dr. Kumaresh Krishnamoorthy and other world class doctors.