Dr. Jasjit Katariya is a leading expert in the field of Anesthesiology and has been involved in complex case management and care of cardiac, thoracic and vascular patients at Jackson Memorial Hospital in Miami Florida which is one of the largest tertiary care hospitals in the US.
She has an extensive experience in Regional Anesthesia management of the difficult airway and complex management of neurosurgical, oncological and bariatric cases. She also has expertise in the management of orthopedic and neurological spinal injury patients.
- Consultant Anesthesiology in Gurgaon, India
- Chief Patient Safety in Gurgaon, India
- Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology, University of Miami, Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami, Florida, USA
- Attending Anesthesiologist, Anesthesia Associates of Greater Miami, South Miami Hospital, Miami, Florida, USA
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
- MBBS: Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi University, New Delhi
- Residency at Beth Israel Medical Center New York and New York University Medical Center, New York
- Fellowship in Cardiothoracic Anesthesia at Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami, Florida
RESEARCH AND PUBLICATIONS:
- Pfizer Global Research and Development Studies: A double blind placebo controlled parallel group study of the effects of Zoniporide on perioperative cardiac events in high risk subjects undergoing non-cardiovascular surgery
- Research Assistant: Kriser Lung Cancer Center Beth Israel Medical Center, New York, NY, USA
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
- Society of Cardiovascular Anesthesiologists
- Florida Society of Anesthesiologists
Submit free quote request on right for considering Consultation by Dr. Jas Katariya and other world class Surgeons in India and other International Destinations.