Dr. Gunasekar Vuppalapati, cosmetic surgeon from India has gained extensive experience in India and Abroad in the field of Plastic Surgery. His special interest lies in Aesthetic Breast Surgery and Reconstructive Breast Surgery. He has presented on various subjects of interest at more than ten International Plastic Surgery conferences.
- Birth defect(Facial, Cleft lip/palate, Chest, Abdomen, Genital, Hands & Feet)
- Birth marks/Large Hairy Moles
- Adolescent problems (Failure/ inadequate development of breast in female, Overgrowth of Male breasts, Acne etc
- Trauma(Hand, Lower limb, Maxillofacial or any injury with loss of tissue)
- Aesthetic (Cosmetic) Surgery of Face, Breast and Body shape. Hair transplantation, Liposuction etc
- Non Surgical (Cosmetic) Rejuvenation (Botox, Fillers, Chem peels, Lasers, Lipolysis etc)
- non-surgical body contouring with the new VASER Shape system.
- Scars of any kind from Burns, Trauma, Acne (Pimples, Chicken Pox etc
- Hand Surgery (Any symptom/ injury below elbow)
- Reconstruction(Micro Vascular)of the Skin Cancers, Head & Neck Cancer & Breast Cancer
- Destructive skin infections (e.g. Necrotizing fasciaitis)
- Breast Surgery
- Breast augmentation (enlargement, Reduction, Lifting breast and nipple)
- Breast reconstruction using tummy tuck skin and fat
- Burns and After burn scar consequences.
- McIndoe Surgical Centre (Centre of Excellence for Aesthetic Surgery), East Grinstead, UK.
- Queen Victoria Hospital (Centre where modern Plastic, Maxillo facial & Oculoplastic surgery evolved during WW II and continues to lead), East Grinstead, UK.
- St Andrews Centre for Plastic Surgery & Burns (Most Advanced centre) Chelmsford, UK
- Royal Preston Hospitals (Centre for General Plastic Surgery) Preston, UK
- Bichat Hospital, Paris
- Sri Ramachandra Cleft & Craniofacial Centre (Smile train programme) SRMC&RI, Chennai, India
- Institute for Research and Rehabilitation of Hand & Dept of Plastic Surgery (Centre of Excellence) Stanley Medical College Hospital, Chennai, Ind.
- Endoscopic (Keyhole) Plastic Surgery
- Aesthetic Breast Surgery
- Reconstructive Breast Surgery
- Hand Surgery
- Post Burn Corrective Surgery.
- Cosmetic Surgery
- VASER Hi Definition Body Sculpting
NINE papers in peer reviewed international Plastic Surgery journals such as British J of Plastic Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery(American)
One of these paper was one among top ten downloaded articles from BJPS in 2005. This reflected the interest shown by plastic Surgeons in the findings discovered by the author.
More than ten International Plastic Surgery conferences on various subjects of interest
Discovered an artery called “Commissural Artery of Web space”
Designed a New flap based on the above artery called Commissural Artery flap useful to cover many defects in the hand.
Who’s Who in Medicine & Healthcare 2005/2006 & 2011/12– Marquis publication USA
Submit free quote request on the right for Breat Reconstruction, Hair transplantation and Liposuction in India by Dr. Gunasekar Vuppalapatiand other world class doctors.